Im Pregnant and you Don't Know

*Y/N and Colby have been dating for 2 years*

Y/N's POV

I shakily grab the pregnancy test.

Positive.

How am I supposed to tell Colby?!?! Does he even want a kid.....? "Y/N! I'm home!! Can you come to the living room?!" I shove the test in my pocket and as calmly as I can walk to the living room of Colby and I's apartment.

"What's up Colbs?" He has his emotions masked. So I can't tell what this conversation is goin to be about. "I-I need t-to talk to you." "Okay? Shoot" I smiled trying to reassure him. It takes him a few minutes but......

"I want to break up...."

My eyes widen. Tears start to blur my vision but I won't let them fall. I look at my feet. "When do you want me to move out by......" my voice cracks. "Take as long as you need. You can come tomorrow, I won't be home." I nod my heads

I walk over to the door, throw my shoes on, grab my keys, phone and purse. "I'll leave my apartment key on the counter tomorrow." And leave.

I sit in my car........and cry. It's all I can do. I take a deep breath and try to calm down. I wipe my tears and pull my phone out. I dial Devyn's number.

"Y/N? Hey"

"Hey Dev, can I uhh....stay at your place for a little?"

"WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'VE BEEN CRYING?!? GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

"I'll be there soon..."

I place my phone in my pocket and start my car. I pull up to Dev's house 5 minutes later. Before I can even knock on the door I'm pulled in.

"Tell me what happened Y/N/N" I take a shaky breath, "you might wanna sit down..." we both sit down on her couch. "H-he broke u-up with m-me" the tears are back.

"HE WHAT?!? WHY?!? DID HE TELL YOU WHY?!?" "I-I did-n't a-ask, ju-just left" "oh sweetheart....." "t-the worst part is I-I'm..." I can't even say it. "You're what Y/N?" "I-I'm p-pregnant"

I'm sobbing at this point. Devyn gasps and kneels in front of me. "Does he know?" I shake my head no, "he broke up with m-me a-after I fou-found out. I-I di-didnt get to tel-tell h-him"

"You can stay with me, as long as you want." I look into her eyes and smile through tears. "T-thank you Dev. I-I'll only s-stay f-for a l-little. I-I want to g-go ba-back t-to Kansas, m-my h-home town" she nods at me and sighs sadly.

"If that's what you want sweetheart" I hug my best friend. "Thank you s-so much" "of course! Now sit down, I'll get some ice cream and put on a movie."

4 years later.....

WORD COUNT:531
Heheh 😏 I'm evil. Tell me if you want a part 2 (I'll probably do it if you tell me or not. Depends on how I feel). Love ya'll peace out ✌🏻