Panic Attack

Title speaks for itself ^^^^

Y/N's POV

I'm sitting in my apartment editing a video when I get a call.

"Hey Sam! What's up?"

"Y/N you need to come over to Colby's right now! Code red"

"FUCK! IM ON MY WAY!"

I close my computer, get my shoes, purse and phone; then bolt down the hall to Colby's place. I get my spare key that Colby gave me and burst in the apartment. Sam hears me. "Y/N! We're in his room!"

I run to Colby's room, and there he is in his bed, rolled in a ball hyperventilating and crying. I walk over to him and pull him close to me. "Sam, do you know what triggered it?" He shakes his head.

I nod my head, and Sam leaves the room. "Shhh, shh Colbs it's okay baby. Take deep breaths, shhhh" he starts taking deep breaths, I pull him closer to me. In pull his face up so he's looking at me.

I wipe his tears away, and place a soft kiss on his lips. Once he's calmed down I ask him, "Baby, what triggered it?" He pulls me to his chest and puts his face in the crook of my neck. "Overthinking" I nod and start rubbing his back.

"Lay down Colbs, you need to rest" I pull his shirt off so he's just in sweats, then he lays down. I start to trace the features on his face because I know it makes him sleepy. When he's about to fall asleep I kiss his lips and whisper, "I love you" then get up and leave the room.

WORD COUNT: 300
Soooooo uhhh hi? I don't know what to say guys, thank you for all of the support I really don't deserve it. I love you guys!