But your my step brother pt2

~about a month after the first part~
Y/N's POV
I'm sitting on the kitchen counter only wearing one of Colby's shirts, while eating chips. Colby and I are home alone be cause my mom and his dad are at work and won't be home for a few hours. Colby comes down the stairs only wearing his boxers and smiles at me. I blush but smile back. He comes over to me, places his hands on my waist and stands in between my legs. He pulls the bag of chips from my hands and places it on the counter beside us, making me pout.

He chuckles and traces my pout with his thumb. He pecks my nose making me scrunch it up. "Your so fucking adorable" I blush and hide my face in his chest. He runs his finger through my hair and I sigh happily. Colby pecks the top of my head and mumbles, "I love you" I prop my chin up on his chest and smile up at him. "I love you too" he picks me up and I squeal, wrapping my legs around his torso.

He carries me up to his room and we lay down on the bed. Colby lays on his back and pulls me on top of him. One of his hands move down my back and grips my ass. I let out a gasp and whip my head to look at him. "What? I like your ass" I roll my eyes but nuzzle into his chest none the less. I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat. And at some point I fall asleep.

~~~about 2 hours later~~~

"-by, babygirl, wake up, I just heard someone pull into the driveway" I let out a whine, but open my eyes and sit up. He places a kiss on my forehead, then I climb out of the bed and run to my room a quick as I can. I climb into my bed and throw the covers over my legs. I pull my phone out to make it look like I was here the whole time.

There was a knock on my door a few seconds later and my mom walks in. "Hey sweetie, how was your day?" I put my phone down and smile at her, "normal, yours?" "Mine was fine, where'd you get that shirt from?" I look down and realize I'm still wearing Colby's shirt. "Oh um, I stole it from Colby because it looked comfortable" she nods and leaves the room probably to go to her own and take a shower.

Not even a minute later my door opens again and Colby walks in, I ask "is she in the shower?" He nods his head and comes and sits in the bed beside me. He grips my waist and pulls me against his side. He grips my chin and pulls my lips to his. I start to kiss him back but then pull away, he frowns at me, "what if we get caught?" "Your mom takes long showers babygirl, she won't catch us" I look at him worriedly, he sighs and pecks my lips. "Trust me"

I sigh and place a small kiss on his jaw. He smiles at me and places a lingering kiss on my forehead. He continues to kiss around my face and down my neck, he reaches my sweet spot and starts sucking, making me moan. "C-Colby, stop, we c-can't do t-that right n-now" he growls, sending pleasureful vibrations down my throat. He pulls his face away from my neck and smirks, I roll my eyes at him. "You left a hickey didn't you?" "Yeeep"

~a few months later~

"Colby's dad and I are getting a divorce" I have to bite my lip to stop my self from smiling. "I know that you and Colby are close, so I'm not mad if you two still continue to hang out, but I thought you should know before we do it" I slowly nod my head, and she leaves to go and do god knows what. I let my smile out and run upstairs and into Colby's room. Only to see he's still passed out, it's noon, how? Oh wait, I forgot, this is normal.

I run and jump on top of him, straddling his lap. He groans and opens his eyes. He sees me and grabs my hips, "hmm good morning babygirl" I raise an eyebrow at him and smile. "It's noon Colbs" he rolls his eyes, "anyways, what's got you so happy?" I flip on the bed beside him, and look into his eyes, "my mom just told me some news, that's bad for her but good for us" "and what's that?" He asks yawning, I look at the ceiling smiling. "They're getting a divorce" he jumps out of bed pulling me with him, while laughing joyfully. "Finally!" He pulls me against his body, smashing his lips against mine.

He pulls away for breath, "now I get to do that when ever I want." He smiles down at me and brushes the hair out of my face. I smile up at him. "I love you" "I love you too babygirl"

WORD COUNT: 900
Hi! 💕 I wouldn't have written this part, but someone requested it so here ya go. They didn't want their name mentioned sooooo. Anyways, thanks for reading! Love you guys!🖤