New feeling | part 2

This part is a little longer but still not the longest:^ enojy

Maxie? She had never called me that! That made max slightly tense up

<Elevens room>

Eleven and Max were singing and playing around like best Friends do and eating The eggos.

"Wow these are really good" Max thought they tasted the same as the one she eats at home but she needed a reason to compliment El.

"I didn't know you were so good at cooking" Max smiles at El and sits on her bed beside her.  Eleven chuckles a bit.

"I just put them in the toaster Max!"

" Yeah! I know but the way you put them in the toaster El!" Max imitates putting eggos in a toaster when saying that. They both laughed at that. They were both sitting on the bed.

"What are those?" Max reached out to grab some magazines that was on elevens desk.

"I don't think I've really looked at them. It's just the stuff hop gets in the mail and gives to me because he doesn't want it" Eleven grabbed the magazines.

"S-superTeen? What's that?" El was confused and looked up at Max.

"You have those and don't even read them?"

"Yeah I've been busy with Mike-"
"-okay okay! No more mike okay?" Max laughed looking at El.

"Yeah. Ok, no mike right now" El smiled back at Max. Eleven opened the magazine and sees a picture of a guy smiling.

"Oh you found Ralph Macchio!"

" Macchio?" Eleven looks at max weird.

"Yeah the karate kid!" El was even more confused?

"Hey El can I ask you something?"

"Yea what". Eleven smiles at max again.

"Is mike a good kisser?"

"Uh I don't know!" Eleven giggled.

"But be honest with me here El, Did u like it?"

"I don't know, not really"  Max looked at Eleven shocked.

"Is that a bad thing" Eleven looked down at her hands and fidgeted with her fingers.

"Yes El, yes it is" Max said. 

"Ok El listen to me here now!" Max took El hands witch made Eleven look up at her.

" only kiss who you want to kiss!"

"How do I know that?"

"Know what El?" Eleven looked back down.

"Who I want to kiss?"

"You'll know"

Max smiled to her Friend. Max heard the front door open and close, she was looking at the door. El knew it was hop and didn't look. She was looking down in the bed, smiling to herself.

"I'll know" El whispers to herself.

"What?" Max turned around and looked confused. El looked up at max.

"hop! Hoppers home". El looked max in her eyes smiling to her friend.

"Oh okay" max looked back at el's bedroom door. Eleven looks back down on the bed. I think I'll know. El thought.

She sat up on her bed and opened the door with her powers. Max looked over at el. She was wiping away her nose bleed. Hop came over to the door, since he saw the door open.

"hey kiddo" Hopper looked at max then El .

"She wanted to sleep over, can she?" 

"Yeah, yeah sure" hop saw there plates on els desk.

"What did y'all eat?" Hopper went in and took them.

"Eggos, of course" El smiling to hopper.

"Yes of course" hop smiled back.

"Well good night kiddos it's getting late"
Hopper turned around to take the kids plates to the kitchen.

"Hop!" El stood up from the bed and went up to hopper who turned back around to El.

"Thank you hopper" The girl smilies to hopper.

"No problem kid!"

Hopper turned around and closed the door.

"Aah" Max yawned. El turned around.

"Are you tired Maxie? We can go to bed now I'm pretty tired  too."

"Yeah, can u grab my pajamas from my bag" Max yawned again. She's pretty Even when she's yawning. El was confused why she was thinking this.

"El? Can you?" Max was really sleepy.

"Yes, I'll get mine too. I was just thinking" Eleven got up from her bed and went over her closet. Max looked down in her lap What was she thinking? Probably that I'm lazy because I asked her to get MY bag. I'm a terrible friend! Max might of been overthinking this.

"Here max" El handed the bag to her friend. Max was still in her thoughts.

"Max?" El put the bag beside Max.

"HEY!!" El was very confused.

"Oh sorry!" Max looked up at El who was bending over her. El stood but with her cheeks Turing pink-ish.

"Thank you El, I'm just kinda tired" Max chuckles softly.

"I see that, but are you ok changing with me in here" El felt like she had to ask this.

"Yea, I'll just turn around is that okay?" Max grabbed her bag and opened it.

"Yeah that's okay I guess"

Max was changing in els bed facing the wall and El was standing in front of the bed on the floor facing the wall on the other side of the room.

Don't look at her, don't look at her. El knew even if she looked Max wouldn't know it. Why did she want to look at her, that would be creepy. But she wouldn't know.

El slightly turned around. She saw Max's putting on her pj top. OH MY GOD! Eleven quickly turned back around. I just saw her bare back! Oh my god. El was freaking out. Max looked over at El. She had her eyes wide open.

"A-are you alright El?" Eleven looked back at max.

"Yeah! Y-yeah I'm fine" They were both done changing.

"Well ehhh.. do u wanna read a comic before bed?..." El wanted to seem like she wasn't Just freaking out, she didn't know why the was freaking out though, she had never felt this before.

"Yea sure! I'd love too" the red head replied.

They were sitting in Elevens bed reading comic books.

Eleven yawned. She put her head on Max's shoulder and fell asleep.

"El?" Max kinda freaking out.

"I- I ehm" She blushed really hard. I oh my god she fell asleep. I-  oh my..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An: let's hope that my writing gets better as I continue writing
Word count: 1037