11. It's Tooru, by the way

There is something so attractive about a man who knows what they want. The demanding tone as the vibrato drops an octave, probably the sexiest thing a man can be, confident.

There are downfalls, however, to a conceded man. When they are overly self-centered. The ones who have never successfully satisfied another person other than themselves. Those are the worst kind.

From their first encounter, Y/N knew Oikawa's ego was outstanding. But even still, as she feels his tight grip around her body, she is once again surprised by him.

"Asking nicely, not really my thing." She responds, gripping onto his teal-colored shirted, wrinkling it in the process.

"Well, that's alright. You will be begging either way." He smirks, moving his arm upwards, towards the back of her neck, cupping her jaw to make her look up to him. "It's Tooru, by the way. The name you'll be screaming."

Y/N can appreciate dirty talk filled with dirty promises. And as his thumb begins to caress her lips, and the hunger radiates from in his eyes. She knew if she let her guard down, he would succeed in his demands.

"An exhibitionist, are we?" She whispers, gaping her mouth open, feeling his thumb entering her mouth.

"Not particularly, no." Walking the two of them backward until Y/N's back is touching the cold wall. "I'm just impatient."

Immediately crashing his lips on hers, like has was a dehydrated man, and Y/N's lips were the water he so desperately needed.

The sloppy exchange of saliva as they flattened their lips together allowed for no breathing room. Not that they needed to breathe. At this moment, all they needed was to hydrate their thirst for one another.

Eyes closed, filled with passion, Y/N wraps her arms around his shoulders, burying her fingers in his hair. Pulling the pillowy locks, hugging him tightly, to keep him in place.

The pain inflicted by the hair pulling causes Tooru to grunt into her mouth, pushing his body closer to hers, snaking his hand up to the back of her neck, tugging her hair with the same intensity. Y/N could feel him growing in size as he pressed her tightly against the wall, curling her lips into a smile in his mouth and the vibrating "hmm," coming out of her as he continues to grind on her.

Teeth clashing as their tongues intertwine, both of them trying to over dominate one another. Sucking the already swollen lips, Oikawa buries his canines on her skin, tugging her bottom lip, causing Y/N to let out an audible whimper.

While Y/N would not mind if anyone walked in on her getting fucked in the locker room, she considered the facts. Both of them are important members in their perspective careers. While she wouldn't care if her image was tainted more than it already was, she has to consider his image. The one she sees on her way to work, plastered on billboards.

"Not here." She manages to say in between quick breathes, their lips refusing to be detached from each other.

Moving his hands through her body, making sure to savor all her curves and edges with his touch. He cups her ass in between the palm of his hands, inching inwards, before lifting her up off the ground.

"Lo que tu quieras, nena."

Her legs lock into his waist as Tooru begins to walk into a private changing room. With her fingers still intertwined in his chocolate hair, Y/N detaches her lips from his, inching her lips downwards to his neck. Harshly sinking her teeth into this jugular, feeling the blood pumping on her lips.

There was an audible "fuck" coming out of his lips. The tongue movements on his neck were intoxicating him, vision becoming blurry with temptation.

As soon as Tooru heard Y/N's fingers latch on to the door, locking them inside, he rapidly and harshly slammed her against the wall. With her feet back on the earth, he releases his hold on her. Moving his impatient hands all over her body, hastily tugging off the pieces of fabric attached to her sinfully body.

Y/N can feel Tooru's toned ridges of his abs against her bare skin, the contracting back muscles on her fingertips as she grips onto his deltoids.

"Last chance to ask nicely." He whispers, stopping his movements to lock his eyes with hers.

Biting her lower lip, she perks her eyebrow upwards, shaking her head, refusing to play nice.

"Very well." He smirks. In just her underwear, his hands trail the exposed parts of her skin, reaching upwards to find her arms. Forcibly he removes her grip from his body. With one hand, he grabs both of her wrists, pinning them upwards above her head. He inches his body downward, nibbling her neck down to her collar bones. Y/N hisses at the sensation of his teeth digging her skin. He was bound to leave a mark as he suckled her soft skin. Coming up for air, his free hand caresses her lips, leaving one single peck on her redden lips. "Now, you have to stay quiet. Unless you want the entire gym to hear you," Tooru says, tightening the hold on her pinned hands.

"Such a big talker you are—OH FUCK." Her own moaning interrupted her snide remark. His fingers slid underneath her panties, immediately rubbing her sensitive area. "What was that? I couldn't hear you over how fucking wet you are."

His single-digit, continuously rubbing her. Y/N sinks her teeth on her own lips as her entire body begins to tremble with his touch, trying so desperately to hold in her moans. Even though the smug look on his face, the one imprinted deeply in her mind, she enjoys seeing, Y/N did not want to give him the satisfaction.

Even though she tries to put up a brave front, her body cannot hide her feelings. Tooru knows it too. As he feels her wetness drip down in his fingertips. He could feel her wrists squirming underneath his grip and her legs trembling underneath his touch. Her entire body was shaking at the same rhythm as his flickering movements.

"Not going to make this easy for me, are you?" He whispers in her ear, caressing her with the vibrations of his voice. "That's alright." He exhales on her neck as he lets out a single sinful laugh. "Lucky for you, I don't like losing."

His fingers find her wettened entrance, slowly plunging his slender fingers inside of her. The movements of his middle and ring finger were slow, deeply filling her insides with his touch. "Oh, shit," she tries to whisper as softly as she can, in hopes he wouldn't hear her.

The hands pinned above her head desperately reach for something to grab, intertwining her fingers with his large hand. His fingers tangle with hers as he pushes her hands higher up on the wall.

His lips, colliding with hers once more, instantly melting as her lips touched his. His pace begins to fasten, thrusting his fingers inside her twitching walls. Muffled by his lips, she continuously moans into his mouth, unable to control the heat radiating from inside her. The volume of the sweet melody of her moans rises when Tooru curls his fingers inside her walls, his bicep flexing as his fingers thrust upwards. "Don't fucking stop." She begs in-between breaths.

Her entire body shaking as the heat in her core begins to radiate throughout her whole body. "Ask nicely, or I'll stop." His husky voice demanded. Not that he would stop anyway, he was enjoying this just as much as she was. "Please." She whispers in his ear.

Such a simple word sent chills down his spine. In this position, as he literally has Y/N wrapped around his fingertips, he knows he can demand such things of her.

Still, he knows the undeniable truth. Tooru would bend to her will with just a simple word.

"Oh fuck, Tooru." She moans loudly, echoing the desolate locker room.

"Good girl." He whispers as he unlocks his lips from her. He looks down at her lustful eyes rolling to the back of her head with the satisfaction of his touch.

Falling her head back against the wall, looking up into the locker room ceiling. Her vision becomes blurry as she closes her eyes, refusing to look in those eyes of his, the one that hides nothing, such fire inside the two orbs. She knew what would happen if she let her guard down.

If she looked him in the eyes.

If she gives in to the piercing gaze.

She would get lost in the cosmic abyss forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

"Lo que tu quieras, nena." = What ever you want, baby.