Memories a photo hold || Helena bonham carter

(A/N: The stories behind these photos are all made up since I myself don't know either 😂)

You've been dating helena for a few months. You were a huge fan of her before and still is a huge fan until now. How lucky you were to be calling her your girlfriend.

Third person's POV

One thing I noticed is that, her whole life was photographed. Any situation I could possibly think of is in the internet. From her behind the scenes photos in films, to her kissing or hugging people on public, her house, sitting on the park's bench, and even just her going to the supermarket.

I'm currently sitting in the couch, cuddled up with helena infront of the fireplace.

The kids is currently at her mother's house for the weekend which leaves me some alone time with Helena. It was raining, a subtle rain and the room was filled with the smell of rain.

We sat there in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company until an idea popped up in my mind.

"Hellie?" I started.

"hmm?" she hummed.

"Since we're not doing anything right now, I had an idea" I spoke to her.

She looked at me, interested in the conversation.

"You probably are aware that your life is photographed," She nodded in response, "Well- I've got an idea.." I told her.

"I'm gonna show you a picture of a photo by paparazzi, maybe from months or years before, then you can tell me the story behind that photo" I explained to her.

She thought about it for a moment, "Sure."

I stood up, and grab my phone that's charging on the dining table and walked back to her.

I sat beside her and started to look for photos.

"hmm.." I said as I scroll through the internet.

She tried to look at my phone but I repositioned myself to make sure she couldn't see anything.

She gave me a playful glare but I just giggled at her childish action.

I finally found a photo

Here's the photo

You showed her the photo, and she observed the photo for a moment.

"So, what happened there?" I asked

"How did they get that photo- anyway, I'm pretty sure I was on a coffee shop on a saturday evening, looking through my lines for a new movie, and not to mention- it was a pain" She explained giggling at herself.

I shook my head while giggling with her.

"That's interesting, okay next" I said.