Our Misery II || Bellatrix Lestrange

Your POV

It has been decades since my last encounter with Bellatrix. From what I know, she has wreaked havoc on the wizarding world. But one thing was bothering me, in every single daily prophet about her, there's ATLEAST one time they mentioned the all so mighty Voldemort.

She was capable on owning her own title for the things that she have done, but the public is just too blind to see it. The last one I remembered reading that caused a ruckus in the Wizarding World was about Neville's parents' torture. It seemed a bit of a waste because she was apprehended and banished to Azkaban.

I'm not surprised because she's always been crazy to begin with. But I couldn't say a lot about myself either. I've done things just as crazy as Bellatrix but I'm better at hiding than her.

Such examples blowing up some stores downtown or going on a killing spree now and again. I did observe that this bald man was just interested in this Potter youngster. Apart from being the son of the famed Potters, he had nothing significant to say. I've never really talked to the potters back in Hogwarts to begin with, so I have no connection.

Not just that, I found out that Narcissa and that blonde Barbie had a son, Draco Malfoy. Which also surprisingly was the same age as the famous Harry Potter.

I've changed a lot since I graduated, and I go by the moniker Grey Shadow in public. Grey Shadow is the only name that the general public knows about. Plus, I always wore a mask when I caused an issue, so they never guessed it was me. I could simply go about my day with my face uncovered without anyone being afraid of me or even knowing who I was.

A few years ago, I noted how Voldemort attempted to establish contact with me, to persuade me to join his cause. It was stupid. All of this was just to kill a teenage boy, how pathetic is that.

His plans was too transparent to begin with. There was no surprise in his plan, almost predictable might I add.

I have all of the daily prophets about his little crew called so The 'Death-Eaters' spread out on my table. One thing I noticed, I've never seen a clear photo of Bellatrix as well, it was either blurry or none at all. I can't say much about the other 'Death-Eaters.' Their faces were directly in front of the camera in several of these.

The newest news I got was the mass breakout of Azkaban in which ten Death-Eaters, including Bellatrix, Antonin, and Augustus were able to escape their cells with the help of Dementor guards.

The photos of each Death-Eater who fled were huge enough to take up the entirety of the first page of the newspaper, with a small paragraph describing their key misdeeds. A brief interview with Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge was also included in the piece, in which he expressed his belief that Sirius Black was the mastermind behind the breakout.

I love how ever once in awhile, I would find one or two Death-Eaters getting caught or sent to Azkaban. They didn't have a good hide out either. I can't Imagine all of the other stuff that they could've easily get caught up on.

Their next strategy is to trick this Potter boy into believing his Godfather, Sirius Black, is being abducted. He seemed to have stumbled right into the trap. It was plausible, but not really clever.

I know the best way to eliminate Voldemort out of his own game is to challenge him and disrupt his plans, so that's exactly what I'll do. Before anybody else, I'll have to have Sybill Trelawney's First Prophecy.

~~~

It was strangely gloomy inside the department of mysteries, and it turns out that getting in was easier than imagined; their security system can be easily fooled.