Life || Helena Bonham Carter

This chapter is gonna be short but gonna be dedicated to my readers that's currently not in a good mental state. I used to be there too, but no one was there for me to lay my head on, to vent. But don't worry about me, I'm currently in a better state in life and if I could turn back time, I would tell this to myself. If you want to talk to me, don't be afraid to send me a DM, I promise i'll answer it. I just want to say, I'm proud of how you've become and please don't forget that I love each and every one of you. Now let's get on with the chapter! <33

TW! ⚠️⚠️

Your POV

The cold breeze brushing over my skin, along with the perfect light blue sky above. The sounds of the birds chirping, along with the bushes hitting the branches. 

I glance over to see Helena sitting on the grass, leaning over on a tree reading a poetry book. Earlier today, Helena had asked me to go on a picnic on her garden. We usually do this once in awhile to catch up. We did talked for an hour or so, but I zoned out a lot.

In these past few days, I've been in my thoughts a lot lately. I want to talk about it to her, but don't know a way to approach the conversation. 

"Hellie?" I called.

She looked up from her book, meeting my gaze before replying, "Yes?"

"If it's just the end what's the point?" I asked.

"What's the point in what?"

"Living. May as well just kill yourself," I replied.

She gave me a weak smile, "So if you're watching movie, and you're really enjoying it, something with me in," She shifted in her seat, "Yeah" I answered. "And, Someone points out that this will end.. eventually. Do you just go, 'Oh, forget it then, what's the point?' and just turn it off?" She continued.

"No, cause I can watch it again," I replied giggling to myself.

She placed the poetry book she's reading down on the ground. "Well I think life is precious, cause you can't watch it again. I mean you can believe in an afterlife if that makes you feel better. Doesn't mean it's true. But once you realize, you're not gonna be around forever.. I think that's what makes life.. So magical!  One day you'll eat your last meal, Smell your last flower, Hug your friends or family for the very last time. You might not know it's the last time. So that's why you should do everything you love.. with passion. Y'know treasure the few years you've got because that's all there is."

I softly nodded knowing she did made a point. "Make your life memorable, you only live once, make the most of it while you can. Take a deep breath, enjoy it, you deserve it." She continued.

I look down on the ground biting my lower lip, not really knowing what or how to reply to her. She gently place her finger under my chin lifting it up slightly so she can look at me. "I'm proud of you," She cooed.

I can feel the tears spilling from my eyes, she cupped my face wiping the tears away. She took her other hand, to my shoulder, pushing it towards her until I lay on her lap, looking over the beautiful baby blue sky.

She stroke my hair softly, twisting some it in her fingers. 

"Thank you," I murmured under my breath.

She leaned down, kissing my temples gently before relaxing back into the tree. I can feel my eyes getting heavier, I closed my eyes taking a deep breath before falling into a deep sleep.

Word counts: 553

A/N HERE! 

I know it's short but I hope you still enjoy it. I got inspired from a tiktok pov I watched a few months ago. 

I know it's not much but I hope this helped you somehow someway. I love you all dearly, and also don't forget to vote! It really made my day <33