|Fart And Bumhole, With A Bit Of Chillie Powder Pt. 2.

Don't forget to vote and comment and be vocal about my writing. (Jungkook's misery is nothing compared to my struggle to write TT TT)

----------------------------------------------

•●|| Fart And Bumhole, With A Bit Of Chillie Powder Pt. 2.

(Play the above song to get the vibes😈)

Bag hoisted on his shoulder and a half eaten sandwich in his hands Taehyung was hastily dashing out of the kitchen when he heard his mother yelling at him.

"TAE, EAT YOUR BREA-"

"ALREADY DID, MOM" Taehyung shouted back.

"AT LEAST-"

"GETTING LATE, SEE YOU, BLEW YOU A KISS, CATCH IT, LOVE YOU, BYE."

He heard his mother yell again, something about not to interrupt her in the middle as she wished him a good bye at the end, causing a fond giggle to tumble out of his cherry lips while he knew both his dad and older brother were already at the office.

Workholics.

Reaching out Taehyung was embraced with the cold morning breeze as it swept his honey locks side to side, warm rays of sun washed over his pale skin, saturating it into a golden hue. The pleasant warmth danced against his slightly reddened cheeks, seeping deep within, sweetly contrasting the goosebumps littered over his exposed body parts due to the chilly wind.

His brown orbs rolled over the gigantic garden while walking up to the garage when he caught sight of a male watering the plants.

The thought of school out of his mind he dashed in the male's direction, calling out to his hyung.

"Seokie hyung!"

Hoseok whipped around, only to be engulfed in a bear hug, nearly tripping over his own two feet but managed to dig his heels in the ground.

Snuggling in the older's neck, Taehyung whined, hoping his plea would be returned.

"I don't wanna go to school with him."

"With who? Jungkook Ssi?"

The honey haired boy peeled himself off of the other and made a disgusted face as if he had been offended.

"Jungkook Ssi who? I only know Mr. Junk Poker!"

Setting the clinging koala down Hoseok sniggered.

Unlike Jin, Taehyung's Seokie hyung almost never reprimanded him for the innovative names the puppy eyed boy gifted his victims with.

Instead, he would join in, snickering and giggling along whenever Taehyung's exquisite creativeness decided to spurt out randomly.

As of now, the muscled bodyguard seemed to be the new prey of Taehyung's innovation.

"It's not in my hand, Tae bear. Jungkook Ssi directly requested Mr. Kim to let him take over all the responsibilities regarding your security, in any way. I'm sorry." Hoseok explained, watching the teenager's face fall in a pouty scowl as he walked them to the garage.

"Then I need a serious talk with my dad."

"I don't think it'll work, bear. Jungkook is very-.... persuasive."