|Birds Of A Feather, Taehyung And Trouble- Repackaged

Credit goes to Vermillionorchid on ig, damn, i love their art *chef's kiss*

Hi and hello (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ im backkKK!

First of all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY, PRESCIOUS READERS,

ik its late but better be late than never.

New law of Wattpad, the quality of my writing is directly proportional to the amount of your feedback so remember, be vocal ok, the past few days readers have been giving me feedback about my writing and it had really helped me writing this chapter, for this i especially wanna thank boraagohaeji for the lovely cmnts and feedback, thank u hon, this chptr is dedicated to u ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Back to the chapter now.

Idk specifically what subjects are taught for music majors in SOPA so pardon my little knowledge of things(⁠;⁠^⁠ω⁠^)-

Also, the start of this chapter is just foreshadowing, yk - just to pop in a dramatic effect, besides, don't you think we've had enough of fluff? Hehe.

. Letsgeditt peaches !

=======================

●||Birds Of A Feather, Taehyung And Trouble- Repackaged||●

Everything went standstill, one second a raucous, the next, absolute silence, so did Taehyung's breaths when the noisy commotion is pierced with a loud gun shot.

For a moment he couldn't fathom if it was his body the bullet went through or someone else's that he held so dear to himself.

Every beginning has an end and every end has a beginning.

When Taehyung begun setting up to get on his bodyguard's nerves, he would never have imagined the dreadful end it brought to his mischief.

Taehyung loved torturing his victims.... agonizingly slow.

Before you go ahead with your elaborate imagination thinking about the pungently smelling torture cells and bloodied bodies cuffed to creaky wooden chairs in the middle of wilderness- stop!

What Taehyung meant by torturing is his harmless pranks and his victims are always carefully picked-

Bodyguards!

But then his harmless pranks are always a pain in the ass so yeah- bottom line, torturing his victims agonizingly slow.

Starting with simple and trivial, seemingly innocuous pranks then bringing his game plan up a notch so suddenly that the victims of his notorious brain didn't get to properly fathom what hit them square in their face, pretty much sums up why they always ended up having to flee the Kim's mansion so early!

But this time it was different, drastic infact. Different in the sense that his bodyguard was none other than the dashing Jeon Jungkook, and drastic in terms of Taehyung actually feeling like a whipped puppy for the ravenette, that he wanted to kiss, and do many more things with him. His stubborn teenage heart! It wants what it wants, despite him fighting it.

The secrets of South Korea's culture stared back at him, the melodious notes of music waiting to be explored as he occupied his bed, books open and pens uncapped, albeit laying idle since Taehyung's head was filled with the thoughts of his bodyguard, while he should very much be doing his homework before it's bedtime for him.