Chapter 2- Khud se Jealousy

Vansh Raisinghania was a possessive person no doubt, but every since he has came in contact with his little jassos, he has become possessive, obsessive, monster and jealous and whatnot.

Right now he is jealous of that Inspector Kabir eyeing his Riddhima, yes she has betrayed him but it is his right to punish her or do anything to her, he needs to stay far away from his Riddhima.

But right now he is more jealous of the persona he is created, even though Vihaan is flirty he cannot believe that Riddhima was smiling, giggling and talking to him more than she ever did it with him

V- (thinks) Mere se toh jab dekho ladai karti hain..but Vihaan ke saath flirt karti hain..

R- Vihaan..batao na yeh blue ya red dress, she was showing him short dresses..and he was shocked seeing such short dresses.

Vi- Dollar biwi kahan ja rahi ho?

R- Clubbing ja rahi hun..tum bhi chalo na..waise bhi bahut ho gaya Vansh banane ka natak..

Vi- Didn't know you were so naughty..

R- Abhi toh tumne kuch nahi dekha hain..she sat on his lap and she traced her fingers on his chest.

R- Pata hain, kabhi kabhi I wish I would have met you before meeting Vansh na sahi mein I would have been happy with you..

R- Vansh ki priority hamesha uski family thi..I toh didn't even exist for him...she had tears in her eyes, but quickly wiped them and went to the bathroom to change into red dress..

Vansh felt bad he knew he was not the ideal person, but years of betrayals and walls around his heart he has trouble sharing his thoughts, feelings to anyone..he felt someone shaking him

R- How am I looking?

Vansh was feeling jealous and turned on, he had thought of not going to the party but now, he can't let her go alone

Vansh was feeling jealous and turned on, he had thought of not going to the party but now, he can't let her go alone..he can't see anyone eyeing her.

V- Dollar biwi, I am coming with you..shayad koi ladki mil mujhe bhi..

R- Hmm..chalo.

They went to an elite club and everyone was on the dance floor,

Vi- Vansh tumhe disco kabhi nahi le kar aaya?

R- Kya yaar Vihaan don't mention him..he is a buzzkill..

Vi- Aww..you really miss him.

R- Yes..every second.

Riddhima knew that Vihaan is Vansh, she was teasing him but it was time to bring out the big guns. She looked at him and winked at him and went to dance with strangers, she giggles when she saw Vansh furious face.

V- This girl..He looked at his phone, Angre had sent him several videos, top one was Anupriya harming Sia..he felt relieved he knew his Sweetheart would never do such a dreadful thing..

V- Time for some romance..he went towards Riddhima and pulled her closer.

R- Vihaan kya hua?

V- Chalo..mere saath.

He brought her near the back door and pushed her to the door and kissed her, first she pushed him but he pulled her closer again, he traced his hands on her waist and back. He nipped at her lips and she opens her mouth..their tongues fight for dominance.

V- I love you Sweetheart..

R- Love you Vihaan..

V- Riddhima..

R- Aww, seriously Vansh, you are unique tum khud se hi jealous hote ho..Riddhima continues to giggle seeing his grumpy face..

Ps- hope you guys like it