Chapter 3- What if..Part 1

Hey guys so this a request by Ashriansh if Riddhima had broken up with Kabir before entering VR mansion, with some changes.

A loud slap and stinging pain is what Kabir felt when he had asked Riddhima that in exchange of his love, she had to spy on Vansh Raisinghania, the arrogant bastard..😒😒

R- I admit that the thing I most want in my life is family and love but how dare you ask me to go close to someone else?

R- Yeh mission tumhara hain Kabir. You finish it, kyunki na hi mein ek trained spy hun aur nahi mein tumpe itni jaldi believe karungi ki that man is evil..I need proof.

K- Riddhima..

R- No Kabir, but mere liye meri self respect bahut important hain. Goodbye and it's over between us.

Angre was impressed he had been keeping an eye on the girl according to his boss's order he was happy that finally someone was there to take a stand for him. He called Vansh to give the news,

An- Boss, as predicted Riddhima aur uss Kabir ka breakup ho gaya hain.

V- Good, keep an eye on her and shaam ko usse ghar lekar aao.

An- But boss, woh manegi?

V- She won't have a choice, woh hostel demolition ke fake papers dikha dene usse.

An- Sure boss..damn this man can be manipulator when he wants.

Angre had kept an eye on Riddhima, this girl was too simple, naive and innocent for the Raisinghania family. He knocked at hostel room,

Se- Yes?

An- I want to speak to Miss Riddhima mein Vansh Raisinghania ka PA hun..

Se- Riddhima!!!

R- Aare kya hua? Why are you..she looks at Angre..and shouts.

R- You..tum yahan kyun aaye ho? Ab kya tumhare boss ko mere hostel room ka color bhi pasand nahi hain kya?

An- Boss ne ek order diya tha na aapko, to work as Sia's physiotherapist.

R- Yes, and mene manna bhi kiya tha.. again I am saying no. Ab aap jao yahan se.

An- Miss agar aap meri saath nahi chali toh Mr. Raisinghania yeh hostel ko demolish karwe de gaye..

S- Oh hello, aise kaise demolish karwa sakte hain..

An- Yeh papers..unko yeh land bahut pasand aaya hain, he wants to build a hotel here. So, it's upto you..

An- Aap apni zid ki wajah se baaki sab ko homeless kar dogi..especially your bestfriend.

Riddhima was scared, she didn't want to be responsible for everyone being homeless, so she agreed, Angre ordered his men to take away all of Riddhima's belongings to the mansion and then she left saying Goodbye to Sejal.

It was around 10 pm that they reached home, everyone was waiting in the living room wanting to know what was the announcement Vansh was going to make,

V- Since you all know, ki we have tried different doctors for Sia, but no one was successful, so I have appointed a new doctor. And you have all met her before as well.

I- Who bhai?

V- Riddhima..he nodded towards the door and chuckled internally seeing her glaring at him..

I/A/S - Riddhu..they all went and hugged her (so in this the Raisinghanias are positive..only Anupriya is bad..) Vansh glared at them..

R- For the record Mr.Raisinghania very cheap move from your side. Mene ek baar aap ke liye kaam karne ko mana kiya..toh aap mere hostel ko hi demolish karne wale the..

Pindrop silence, everyone was shocked seeing Riddhima speaking angrily and Vansh looking at her amused, any lesser person would have been dead by now..

V- Aadat dal lo Sweetheart, this is my home now..

R- Ugh...I hate you...

V- Don't I know..

Ps- Hey guys hope you like the first part..give me ideas for Riansh nok jhok..