Chapter 45- Forget me not part 2

Few months later.

A man was sleeping on the bed when suddenly he was doused with water and he woke up suddenly to a giggle,

M- MAAAAA..ye ladki puri pagal ho gayi hain.. the said girl went away running and he followed behind.

Mr and Mrs Rawals (Shekar and Nandini) looked on as their grown up kids acted like children. Mr Rawal coughed a bit and they stopped whatever they were doing.

Shekar- What is happening? Jai..

J- Yeh pagal ladki ne mujhe pe paani pheka woh bhi itni cold..I am still shivering.

N- Jao ja kar fresh ho jao. Amaya tum breakfast karo dear. Phir doctor ke pass bhi jana hain na.

Am- Mujhe kahi nahi jana siwaye mere audition ke liye..Mom I told you na..if I have forgotten something it must have been really bad.

N- But..

J- Rehne do na Ma..isko waise bhi koi yaad nahi karta hain..he had meant it as joke but when she became still he tried to apologize but she ran away from there.

Sh- Jai..seriously kuch toh soch ke baat kiya karo..

He felt bad, he quickly took a shower and changed and went to meet Amaya, she was sitting on her bed with coco in her lap.

J- I am sorry Amu..

Am- You were right..nahi toh abhi tak koi toh mujhe dhoond hi lete..

J- Aacha chal ab mood change kar aaj mein tumhe apne ek friend se milna ja raha hun. He can help you in making your voice go far and wide.

Am- Bas ek sawal..will he be rich and handsome like a prince?

J- Haha..tu mil baad mein, I will ask.

Raisinghania Mansion

Everything had changed back to the way it was before Riddhima came into their life. Vansh had become a total workaholic, sometimes he would need to drink something to get sleep.

He mostly interacted with Sia..and Dadi. He spent most of the time in his room, which had become shrine for him. Every thing of hers kept exactly like she would have liked.

Angre came in after knocking, he felt really weirded out seeing him talking to Riddhima photos and being closed to everyone else.

An- Boss..aaj aapke friend Jai ke saath meeting hain. For investing in a music deal..

V- Hmm sure. Let's go.

They met Jai in a cafè, he had already ordered coffee for them, they were talking about business and Jai mentioned the deal regarding the record,

V- But..where is the singer?

J- Woh..

Suddenly all three of them heard a voice, for Vansh and Angre it was like seeing a ghost. She looked so different from the Riddhima they knew. Short hair till shoulder, short dress.

Am- Sorry..sorry..woh coco koi stray dog pasand aa gayi..bechara usko chodna hi nahi chatha tha. 😋🤣🤣🤣

J- Amu..this is the man I was talking about.

Amaya looked at Vansh..man he was a more handsome, but he looked so fragile and it looked like he hadn't slept properly. Still she forwarded her hand

Amu- Hii..I am Amaya..

V- Riddhima?..

An- Bhabhi..aap zinda ho?

Ps- So..will Vansh accept that Riddhima doesn't remember him? And how is Amu and Jai relationship..and Mr coco too..🤣🤣,please comment.