Chapter 7- What if..Part 5

Rituals and Confession..

The mansion was beautifully decorated and everyone was getting ready for the engagement, suspiciously Anupriya was missing, but it didn't matter it is not like anyone likes to talk to her. Dadi too had flown down from Delhi for her favorite Grandson wedding.

D- I am so happy..finally mere Vansh ki shaadi ho rahi hain.

I- Dadi Aryan bhi toh hain..uske liye bhi ladki dekho..🤭🤭

Ar- Shut up Ishani, waise bhi yahan meri love story ki waat lagi hui hain..

V- Don't worry I promise tumhari girlfriend ko kuch nahi hoga.

The servants had told that Riddhima was not opening the door, Dadi decided to go and talk to her would be daughter in law..
She knocked on the door and Riddhima opened with a angry face,

R- Oh..aap kaun?

D- Mein teri Dadi hun..mein andar aa jau..

R- Aap permission kyun le rahi hain..this is your house.

D- Come sit..I know that ki you don't like Vansh, hamesha gusse mein rehthe hain woh..but he is a softie from inside..Uski ma and baap ke jaane ke baad, he had to become the man of the house.

D- He had to give up his dreams and his life for the safety of the family, and then Ragini came in his life only for him to find out that she was cheating on him.

D- I am not saying all this so that you pity him or that you feel bad for him, he just needs love, care and affection and he just needs to know that someone is there for him.

She went outside and brought the engagement dress for her.

D- Hope you will make the right decision dear

Everyone had gotten ready and waiting for Riddhima downstairs, Vansh was feeling a bit scared, he had once gotten hurt and he didn't want force Riddhima more but to his surprise she came downstairs that too smiling.

I- Wow Riddhima you look so beautiful.

S/A - Really so beautiful.

V- Beautiful..Everyone smiled at his compliment.

The rings were exchanged and they took blessings of Dadi and then took the blessing of God as well. They were laughing and talking and taking selfie when Kabir barged in and shouted Vansh's name

K- VANSH RAISINGHANIA, bhar aao..

R- Kabir?

K- My my.. mere breakup karke..itne rich aadmi ko phasa diya..I didn't know you had this talent as well..

V- KABIR, SHUT UP..yahan kyun aaye ho..

K- Meri Ma kahan hain..

V- I am sorry..mujhe iske bare mein kya pata hoga?

K- Because uss aurat ne bachpan se tujhe pala hain..Anupriya Raisinghania...is my mother..

Everyone was shocked especially Riddhima so he never loved her..it was all for money..she went forward and slapped him..Vansh smirks his plan was going perfectly.

V- Mr Kabir, Anupriya Raisinghania is not here..and aap iss tarah mere ghar mein nahi ghuss sakte hain..so get out..nahi toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

Ps- Next time..Haldi and Mehendi and wedding...