Chapter 21- Choice part 2

Vansh had called the doctor to check up on Ragini, and again Riddhima was missing as usual this girl really gave him a headache sometimes. Everyone else were waiting downstairs.

V- Doctor is everything alright with her?

D- It is a side effect of being in a coma for so long. Patients mein short term memory loss ho sakta hain..islye unko koi stress nahi milna chaiye.

I- Hum kya isse stress de yeh humko stress deti hain..

Anupriya was worried too, she thought that this girl will be dead but, here she is trying to act so innocent, she knows this girl will create nuisance.

Riddhima was pacing in her room, she was angry at Ragini and jealous too. Yes she did wrong by kidnapping her but how dare she ask Vansh to marry her, he is married to her. 😤😑

She will have to do something..she made sure that Vansh was still downstairs and then went to the guestroom but someone else was already there.

An- Tumhe sach mein lagta I will believe you Ragini? I know ki tum bikul theek thak ho..bolo kitne paise chaiye to keep your mouth shut.

Ra- Aww, daar gayi kya?? Ki if I will tell that it was you and Kabir who sent me in Vansh's life so that tum uski property hassil kar sako..

Ra- And mein nahi toh ab Riddhima..ya phir usko yeh secret batau ki you are Kabir's mother..

An- You...

Ra- Uhuh..agar mujhe kuch bhi hua abhi toh sab ko shaq hoga na..so I want 20 crores and then I will leave from here.

Anupriya went away furious and thinking how can she get such a large amount without alerting Vansh.

Riddhima was furious this mother son duo has played with her and now this Ragini, she smirks thinking about a plan, she went inside the room.

R- Ragini, kaisi ho..

Ra- A bit better.

Riddhima picked up the knife from the fruit basket and paced around in the room,

R- So, 20 crore..do you think Anupriya will give you that much money??

Ra- I dont..

R- (putting the knife on her neck)- Don't play dumb with me..I saved you, I can kill you as well. Here is what you will do, take the money but tell Vansh whatever he needs to know.

Ra- And if i don't..

R- This time you will die for real. Think about it okay..

She smiled and went away, the next day Ragini left with the money and also exposing Anupriya and Kabir. Everything was fine except for Vansh ignoring Riddhima

R- Vansh..sorry na..kitni baar bolu sorry. Please maaf kar do na.

V- I am busy Riddhima.. he was looking into his file but smiling internally..he wanted Riddhima to show what she could do to make it up to him.

Frustrated, Riddhima took the file from his hand and sat on his lap with her legs on either side of him. She enjoyed his nervous expression.

R- Please maaf karo do. She said this while kissing his cheek and throat. His hold tightened on her.

V-( pulls her closer) Agli baar mujhpe shak kiya, ya mujhe ignore kiya na..toh I will not leave you..

R-(biting her lips) Promise.

He slammed his lips on her, and they were kissing each other furiously and Riddhima kept rubbing herself against him. He picked her up placed her on the bed..and showed her how much he really loved her..

Ps- Hey guys..sorry if you wanted a steamy scene i can't write it all the time.🙈🙈