Chapter 48- Punishment for myself part 1

Hey guys..so i had received a request that after the birthday party Vihaan had kept for her, she tells him the truth and he crosschecks everything and a few changes, 1️⃣8️⃣+🚫 and mention of trying to commit suicide.

Anupriya and his bastard son is going away in cuffs, but this is all for show only he knows where they are truly going..he turned around and looked at Riddhima, she looked sad. Shouldn't she be happy.

He laughed internally he never knew what happens in her head, she looked at him but for the nth time when it is concerning her he was scared, the eyes which held so much emotion, looked empty she looked like a empty shell and he had terrible fear that something was very wrong.

D- Hum aapne ghar mein ek killer ko rakha hua tha..

V- Dadi..isme aapki koi galti nahi thi..hum sab Anupriya pe bahut bharosa karte the.

I- Bhai..even I am sorry dil se truth is she used to brainwash me too a lot. Saying that you only loved Sia or now also that you only loved Riddhima.

Ar- Even I am sorry bhai, Kabir was blackmailing me..mere underworld deals ke baare usse sab pata tha..islye he forced me to work against you.

Ar- Ishani..I am sorry I never wanted to hurt your child. Yeh sab Kabir ne mujhse karwaya tha.

V- Jo bhi ho..I want a fresh start with all of you. Woh do mahine jab I was in coma. I remembered each and everyone of you..I just want to be a normal family.

Ar- As normal as we can be.🤪🤪

Everyone laughed at his joke, Vansh looked around and found that Riddhima was missing, he quickly went to his room but the door was closed

V- Riddhima darwaza kholo..he banged his hand on the door..

V- Riddhima..open the door..by now everyone was had reached there.

Ar- Kya hua bhai..

V- She is not opening the door.. Aryan help me break the door.

He nodded and they slammed their shoulders onto the door. After a few tries, the door broke open and they all entered inside horrified to see Riddhima lying unconscious in pool of blood. She had slit both her wrists.

V- RIDDHIMA!!!, he tried to wake her up..but he panicking.

An- Boss hume Bhabhi ko hospital le ke jana hoga abhi..

Ar- Han bhai..chaliye.

Everyone else was for the first sad, they had done so much to her but she had always protected this family, and now she in danger again..they hoped that she survived for Vansh's sake.

Riddhima had been brought in the nick of time. The doctor had bandaged and she was also given blood. The doctor was hell angry on Vansh

D- Mr.Raisinghania aapko apni biwi ki fikar hain ya nahi.. she is a depressed woman and she was taking anti-depressants...but what happened today?

V- I..

D- I am keeping her here and after that she will be send to counseling and therapy. It would be better if she doesn't return home.

V- Okay..

Ps- So, why did Riddhima tried to kill herself? And will they ever be able to forgive each other..for everything had happened..