Chapter 22- Fierce Riddhima part 1

Riddhima looked herself in the mirror, she was finally a permanent doctor in the new hospital she had been working, she had been interning at City hospital and now has become a permanent doctor there.

Her eyes wanders to the bullet scar, which reminds her that she is there only for the baby. She still hasn't forgiven Vansh for taking the risk and for blindly following Dadi..

She went downstairs and everyone flinched seeing her, she gave them a icy look and went towards Angre

R- Angre please driver ko bol do to take me to the hospital. Please.

An- Bhabhi mein hi aapko drop kar dete hun.

R- No thanks, tum sirf apne boss ka khayal rakho.

Vansh flinched at the coldness in her voice, and he is to blamed partially he just wanted to know the truth and as usual his wife hid the truth from him.

But it was much worse, every single person was betraying him. But still he missed her, it was a month that they had hugged or kissed. It seems there is a wall in between them. It all started to because of that idiotic decision to shoot her.

Flashback

Riddhima felt white hot pain, she couldn't believe that Vansh had shot her because, Dadi had told him. Did he forget that she was bloody pregnant with his child.

Before falling into darkness, she decided that she doesn't care anymore to what happens to the family. She will tell him the truth if she survives this, but one thing is clear..he has used up his one chance he had once asked for her.

Riddhima blinked she was tied in a chair, and a safe house, Vansh came in looking all smug

V- So, fake Riddhima how was my plan.

R- I can't believe I keep repeating the same mistakes again and again. You and your family prove it to me again and again, you don't deserve my love.

V- Shut up..you are not my Riddhima.

R- For the last time I am Riddhima..call Angre inside..

Angre came looking confused, he was still not able to believe that the girl infront of him was not Riddhima.

R- You have my phone..usse mein voice recording and video recordings hain check it..

What they didn't know that those recordings were going to destroy the fragile trust Vansh had on his family.

Ps- Next time..video recordings and voice recordings... how should she punish the Raisinghanias..