Chapter 23- Fierce Riddhima part 2

Riddhima knew the recordings would hurt Vansh but she was beyond the point the caring. Had it been just Riddhima she would have kept quite but now her baby was involved too.

Vansh and Angre opened the video and audio recording, imposter Riddhima was sitting looking bored, the recording started and Riddhima remembered when she had gone to meet the so called 'Chang' who had been killed by Vyom.

She saw Dadi and she was stunned and she quickly recorded whatever they were talking

Voice Recording- 1

D- Why did you save Riddhima..uss ladki ki wajah se Vansh ka dhyan hi nahi hain na family pe na hi business mein.

D- Bas 24 ghante Riddhima..Riddhima..karta rehtha hain.

Vy- Oho Dadi..Riddhima is just a pawn..she is stealing your family heirloom because I saved her precious Vansh..

Vy- Besides, aapke raaz bhi hain mere pass toh dhamki mat dena.

D- Whatever.

Voice Recording- 2

D- Tumhari himmat kaise hui mere ghar mein aane ki. Tum aur Riddhima jo bhi plan kar rahe ho mere ghar se dur rakho.

Vy- Did you forget the kaand you have done..you need me to tell your precious Vansh what you did to his Dad.

D- I was angry that day..you were the one who killed him..

Vy- But it was you who ordered it..just like you asked your own grandson to kill his wife..knowing full well she was pregnant.

Vansh and Angre were stunned and beyond disgusted. How could Dadi do this own son.. Vansh was furious

V- I don't believe this..

R- What is new Vansh..mere baat aati hain..toh ek forged video aur tum mujhpe shak karte ho.

R- Go and show this attitude to your Dadi..let me see whether she blurts out the truth..

Vansh went away, everyone was standing in the room looking at him disgusted and Aryan smirks

Ar- Dadi, dekho yeh video Riddhima abhi bhi zinda hain.

D- Is this true Vansh..

V- You want to know the truth..he suddenly grabbed her neck and tried to choke her..

Ar- Bhai..he tried to stop him, when he slapped him and fell down the stairs..

D- Let me go..

V- Kyun..mere baap ko..meri biwi ko marne ka order dena mein maza aaya na..toh isse bhi enjoy karo..

Si- Bhai please..let her go..

I- Bhai, please..

Vansh let her go and she was struggling to breathe everyone was shocked and Vansh showed them the recordings..

I- Dadi aapne..

D- Han..kiya mene yeh sab..Raisinghania ki izzat jayada zaarori hain..humare ghar mein cowards ki jagah nahi.

D- Ajay yeh mafia business chodona chahta tha..I cannot let that go..aur uss Riddhima ki wajah se Vansh itna weak ho gaya hain..

V- Mein weak nahi hun..

D- But Riddhima iss ghar mein wapas nahi aayegi.

R- Yeh tum decide nahi karogi Indrani Raisinghania..

Riddhima stood at the main door, her head held high she walked towards her and caught her face in her hand

R- Tum aur Tumhari family ke mazze ke din gaye..I will make sure you will suffer..I am not the same Riddhima..that cared about you people..

Everyone looked at her it looked like she and Vansh had inter changed their behavior..but they were more afraid of what Riddhima would do to them..

Ps- Riddhima makes a deal with Vansh..punishment to all....please do comment how to teach them a lesson..