Chapter 29- Diamonds and family part 4

An old women was seen begging on the streets, her face filled with wounds, tattered clothes begging on the road. The wind disturbed the veil and it was none other than Indrani Raisinghania. But how did she become like that.

Flashback

Riddhima was close to having a panic attack, it was because of her Angre might be in danger and she cannot let anyone harm the one person who is a big brother to her.

V- Riddhima please calm down.. itna panick mat karo. Tumhare liye aur humare baby ke liye it is not good.

R- Please Angre ko bacha lo..I think he is in danger.

V- I will save him don't worry but please calm down. Phele mujhe batao ki hua kya hain.

She told him everything, her suspicion that Madhuri and Pihu are alive, Dadi and Vyom meeting, the key of the old villa. And Angre trying to find what Dadi is hiding.

V-  Riddhima itna bada sa plan bana liye. Atleast kuch toh batana chaiye tha na.

R- Tum mujhse itna gussa the, I thought ki tum bura maan jao gaye. Kyunki I know how much you love Dadi.

V- Nahi Riddhima, I respect her. I stopped loving her when she asked me to kill you. And waise bhi mujhe unn pe shak tab se ho raha jab se hum uss jungle se wapas aaye hain.

Vansh had activated his men and they informed him of Angre's phone found at the villa, and also of an auction as well and he became furious seeing Angre and Madhuri and Pihu's photo.

R- Vansh wait..we should inform Vyom as well..after all it is about his family.

Riddhima, Vyom and Vansh all dressed and then went to the auction. Both of the boys were pissed off, seeing Angre, Pihu and Madhuri standing for auction.

Vansh signaled his men and they stormed the place, capturing all the goons of Dadi..but few others fled away.

V- I can't believe that the person I loved and respected after my Mom, is so cheap and disgusting.

Vy- That is not all Vansh, she was the one who ordered the hit on your dad. And I am the one who had killed him.

D- Oh please, Ajay was nothing but a coward, it was me who wanted Vyom's wife and daughter to be tortured. But he wouldn't hurt them.

D- So, I staged their death..making Vyom believe that Vansh killed them. Everything was alright till this Riddhima came.

D- She tried to find every secret, and Vansh too has become soft because of her.

R- Shut up..he is a humane person, not disgusting person like you. I can't believe I too respected you.

While Vyom checked on Madhuri and Pihu, Vansh checked on Angre, taking this distraction Dadi tried to run away. But Riddhima caught her

R- Itni jaldi aapko nahi jaane dungi. Dadi pushed her and she almost fell but Vansh saved her.

She ran away and the goons followed her, Vansh and Riddhima were going home, and he asked Riddhima to give away the diamond to Vyom. He didn't need it anymore that diamond was nothing but bad luck.

Vyom was happy that he got the diamond, but his wife decided that she will not stay with him. Though he can come and see his daughter whenever he liked.

Riddhima was sleeping in her room, when Vansh came inside he laid next to her and looked at her, she looked so tired he felt bad yes he was angry but it was more because of the fact that he has always protected everyone around him.

His ego was hurt when Riddhima did the deal with Vyom, but he is truly grateful that he has someone like Riddhima in his life. He stilled for a moment when Riddhima turned but she only hugged him in her sleep.

V- (thinks) I know I keep saying this but I will try to be a better person for you and our baby..

He gently caressed her face and tummy. She smiled as if she could feel him next to her. He laid down properly and put the blanket on them. Both of them slept peacefully in their own little happy bubble.

Ps- Hey guys so this os is finally complete..hope you will like this..do comment