Chapter 30 - Brother's love part 1

Hey guys, so I have made a huge change in this os. Angre is actually Riddhima's brother..he had lost her when their parents were killed rather than Ishani killing them.

Angre woke up in cold sweat..the nightmare of parents being killed and his baby sister being lost..till date he was not able to find her..what was the point of having such a big detective agency.. he felt Ishani hugging him from behind

I- Kya hua Angre..soye nahi abhi tak.

An- Nothing neend nahi aa rahi.

I- Lay down...thodi der mein alarm bajne wala hain..then you will get up and be busy all day.

An- Hmm. He slept a bit but it was fitful.

Riddhima looked at Vansh and smiled, even though only she could feel the pain, others were happy. Angre watched from afar sometimes he felt Riddhima was unnecessarily tolerating this family.

Riddhima went towards him and gave him the diamond, he was shocked wasn't this destroyed

An- I thought this was destroyed..

R- Only you and your boss ke make plans kya? I just wanted Vyom to back off.

An- Boss ko bataya kyun nahi?

R- He is in no mood to listen. As usual I am the culprit always.

As she extended her hand to give the diamond, he saw the same star birthmark on her hand which is also in his hand..can it be??? Is she his lost sister???

The next day Angre had told his men to look once again and to look deep into Riddhima's history. He was agitated and not focusing on what Vansh was saying,

V- Angre, dhyan kahan hain tumhara?

An- Sorry boss just waiting for a phone call. He looked at his phone and it chimed..he felt happy and ran to Riddhima's room.

On the other hand Riddhima was in her room, all alone. She was remembering all the moments she spent with Vansh..but suddenly her mind went into the dark area which often made her think that she was not enough, that she is not worthy to be loved.

Her breathing was becoming fast, thinking about the life her child would have, if Vansh leaves her..she had gotten up opened the windows of the room, she was still not able to breathe, she fell to her knees clutching her chest..Angre came in and was shocked to see her like this

An- Riddhima...

R- Ang..hel...bh..Vansh..

An- Calm down Riddhima...sab theek ho jayega..

R- I don't want to be alone...

An- You won't be..mein hun na..tumhara bhai..

Riddhima fainted in his arms, and he picked her up and was going to put her on the bed, when Vansh came in looking all angry.

V- What are you doing?

An- Taking care of her..move aside.

V- She is my wife Angre..

An- Then act like a husband, boss baat baat par gussa hona theek nahi hain..did you forget this is the same women who saved you twice, tolerated your humiliation and forgave you.

An- She is the same person, who had to go through the trauma of almost losing her child, that too because of your sister..

An- So, please agar koi uski take care kar raha hain..toh don't act so high and mighty. Besides she is my responsibility.

V- What do you mean?

An- She is my lost sister...

Ps- Hey guys this is first part of the next os..aftermath of Vansh's kidnapping drama..hope you guys like it. And did you like Angre's point of view in the starting..