Chapter 37- She is Mrs.VR

So, this request is by AVBH2006 and here you go,

It is said that we only realize someone's importance when that person is away from us. For Riddhima, it was exactly that which was happening right now. She had spent majority of her time spying on Vansh, but she missed the small things he did.

Like he would sometimes check her out while she was getting ready. Complementing her food, or the strength and warmth he provided in this cold and calculative family.

He had been angry with her when she had accused Anupriya for poisoning him. And he had left without talking to her, but later on he had sent the mobile phone as a gift for her.

She opened the phone and it had a message from him, it said

V- I am sorry that I was rude and shouted at you. You took care of me, when I was poisoned. I know that something is changing between us. So this me asking to be your friend.

V- Will you be my friend???

R-(thinks)He is such a nice person. Maybe I am being too focused on what Kabir is saying, when till now I have not found any evidence against him.

R- No..I won't let down my friend now..

The next minute she had a huge smile on her face, it was Vansh who was calling her, she picked up her phone

R- Vansh? Tum paunch gaya? Meeting kab hain? Tumne kuch khaya ki nahi..?

V- Bas bas Sweetheart..saas toh le lo. Han I have reached my hotel. Meeting thodi der mein hain and mene khana kha liya hain.

V- Tum batao..tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi.

R- Nahi toh..she blushed.

V- I know you are blushing Riddhima..she was shocked and looked around but there was no one.

R- Vansh tumne camera toh nahi lagaya hain room mein.

V- Na..I just know you too well. Chalo I have to go now. Aaram karo and yahan wahan jassosi mat karti phirna.

V- Mein wapas aa jaunga toh we will continue the game..

Riddhima chuckled and cuts the call.Vansh for the first time in his life was eager to get back to Riddhima, he missed her terribly. He missed how she held his hand while sleeping. He missed her cute antics and her glares.

He missed how she was the only one who could boss him around. And he liked how she cared for him, deep down he had yearned for love all his life.

He looked at the red roses he had ordered for Riddhima since he was returning early, it was a surprise for her.

On the other hand, Riddhima was talking to Sejal and when she came back to her room, she saw the light in the bathroom on and she thought Vansh was back

R- Vansh, you are back? She went towards the bathroom when Aryan came outside in a towel. She turned around quickly.

R- What are you doing here?😡😡😡

Ar- Kya hain na mere room ka shower nahi chal raha hain, so I thought why not use Vansh's bhai bathroom.

R- Tumne mujhse permission kyun nahin liya. This is my room also.

Ar- Aur yeh mere ghar hain..I will do whatever I want.

Vansh had reached the home, and greeted everyone else and went to meet Riddhima, he was just going to his room when he saw Aryan in his room. He was furious.

Ar- Aur apni aakad tum apne pass rakho. Mein tumhe respect nahi karta, waise I am interested in something else. He tried to touch her when she slapped him.

R- Himmat kaise hui tumhe mujhe choone ki. Aryan tried to come closer, when they heard Vansh's voice.

V- ARYAN!!!😡😡😡

Ar- Bhai..she is the one who called me here.

V- Ek second bhi yahan khade hue aur, then I will kill you. GET OUT..

Vansh went away, glaring at Riddhima everyone had heard his shout, and Dadi asked Vansh what had happened

Da- Vansh kya hua?

V- Mahesh!! Angre!! ,they both came quickly. Aryan ka saara saman mujhe yahan chaiye. Ek bhi cheez nahi bachni chaiye.

I- Bhai hua kya hain.

Ar- Vansh bhai..aap kya kar rahe ho.

V- Throwing you out of the house. Himmat kaise hui tumhari meri Riddhima ko haath lagne ki and then insuinate ki woh mujhe pe cheat kar rahi hain..

Ch- Han toh hume kya pata, Riddhima kya karti hain uss kamre mein..

V- Bas..aap bhul rahi hain Chachi ki humare yahan bhi do ladkiyan hain. Agar yahan ka koi servant ya employee Ishani ya Sia ke saath misbehave karta toh..

V- Unki izzat hain..but Riddhima ki nahi?? Aap logo ne hamesha mujhe taken for granted liye hain..but ab aur nahi.

V- Niklo yahan se Aryan nahi toh saari zindagi lockup mein rahna tum..Angre make sure ki he is out of here.

Everyone was surprised that Vansh would do such a thing, but they could clearly see the obsession and anger in his eyes. They decided not to fight him on this..

Chachi went back to her room crying, Ishani didn't care much. Sia and Dadi were sad, and Riddhima too felt guilty. She went back to the room. She turned to Vansh when he came inside

R- Tumne aise kyun kiya Vansh?

V- Kyunki mere liye tum important ho Riddhima. Tum meri patni ho and it is important that everyone respects you.

R- But everyone is sad.

V- They will be alright. Trust me. Waise pati itna thak hara aaya hain..aur tum usse jhagada kar rahi ho😔😏

R-(whines)Vansh..chalo tum fresh ho jao. I will bring you lunch. She was going towards the door, when he pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks.

V- I missed you. 🥰🥰

R- W..woh Dadi bula rahi..aati hun mein.

Riddhima ran away blushing and Vansh smirks. Maybe just maybe she too feels something for him and this facade of just being friends would change into something meaningful, but he is going to enjoy teasing and making her blush for sure.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..I just wanted to write something light..hope it is upto the mark and you guys enjoy it..please comment.