Chapter 12- Possessive Pati and Patni

Riddhima was getting ready in her room, and Vansh was downstairs executing his plan of weeding out all his enemies, Kabir had came into the mansion disguised as a client,

K- Aare Mr. Vansh, thank you for inviting for the party. I am Mr. Reddy..(I have forgotten what happened in the last episode on Tv)

V- Oh Mr. Reddy welcome. I am very eager to do the deal with you.

K- Me too..but I have brought a small gift for you..

A dancer suddenly came and pulled him to the dance floor, she was belly dancer and was dancing to close to his comfort. Riddhima was coming downstairs from where she stood it looked like he was dancing closely to her.

R- (thinks) Yahan mein itni stress aur tension mein..aur yeh yahan dance kar raha hain kisi aur ke saath..😡😡

R- Aur yeh ladki kuch jayada hi close ho rahi hain..😡😡, Angre had seen her angry look and he was going forward to stop the dancer but she smiled suddenly and Angre was really disturbed.

R- Let him enjoy Angre..

Riddhima purposely ignored Vansh the whole night, she would talk to his business associates, and she wanted to make him feel jealous and the perfect opportunity came when a young business man asked her to dance with him.

M- May I have a dance with the beautiful lady?

R- Of course..she smiled seeing him narrowing his eyes at her.

Riddhima had to give credit where it is due, he is a better dancer than Vansh..he sometimes can be too stiff..not that she will tell him that.

M- So, I just wanna say if I die today I would be very happy..

R- What do you mean? Who is going to kill you?

M- Mr.Raisinghania, aise lag raha hain he will put a bullet in my head😏😏😏

R- He might actually do that..he can be very possessive about me.

V- That I am..

R- Vansh?

V- I think you have danced enough. Come on Riddhima..

V- Time to set our plan in motion..

They were able to capture Kabir and he and Anupriya finally confessed to whatever troubles they have created in the family. They were shipped off to jail and everyone retired to their room.

Riddhima was just undoing her hair, when Vansh came and stood behind her, but he turned her suddenly,

V- You owe a dance Mrs. Raisinghania..

R- Oh..but you were busy with the dancer na..

V- So, were you...

They were so close to each other that they can feel each other's breath..he leans down and she stands on her tip toes to kiss him. It was not a soft kiss it was all tongue and teeth..they didn't like to share each other..and it was their right to punish each other for being with someone else even if it was for a dance..

He picked her up and literally threw her on the bed and few seconds later he too joined her, enjoying their victory as well as a night full of passion...

Ps- Hey guys this is a request by Ashriansh on the very last episode..do tell me how it is.