Chapter 28- Diamonds and family part 3

Angre was scared, knew he is in hot waters with the boss..he didn't like that Bhabhi was talking to him only and not anyone else. He knew he had called to talk about this only

V- Angre..yeh aaj kal tum aur Riddhima kya planning karte rehthe ho?

An- (thinks) Bingo..boss aap jealous ho phir bhi bol nahi rahi ho.

An- Boss aise kuch nahi hain.. woh actually aap jab yahan nahi the..toh I used to be on her side..bas islye..don't worry she is like a sister to me..

V- I am not jealous Angre..

An- I never said that boss😎😎 but I think aap ko move on karna chaiye boss.. Bhabhi ne jo bhi kiya was to protect you.

An- I have been with you so long..yeh family sirf apni baare mein sochti hain..Bhabhi ne sirf aapke baare mein socha hain hamesha..don't let your anger ruin your relationship.

Riddhima came there, she was trying to search Angre..but as usual found him with Vansh.

R- Angre..mujhe kuch baat karni hai tumse.

V- Riddhima...jo bolna hain mere sammne bolo..

R- Leave it..I will do things my way..she was leaving when Angre stopped her.

An- Bhabhi..kya hua..Riddhima looked at Vansh..he was far enough she took the key and showed it Angre.

R- Do you know ki yeh kahan ki key hain..

An- Yeh humare old villa ki key hain..yeh kahi mili aapko?

R- Dadi ke kamre mein..but it could be ki woh wahan jaati rehthi hain..

An- I will keep an eye on her..will let you know if there is anything suspicious.

R- Okay.

Vansh was irritated to the core..what is going on between them and he hated that how Riddhima was not effected by being away from him.

He had decided it was enough, now he will talk to her one way or another. Angre had kept an eye on Dadi she was wearing a black hijab type and going somewhere.

An- So we were right..Dadi is hiding something.. he was following her and she was shouting at someone

D- Jaldi jaldi se alag key le kar aao. I have to move them..no one should know about them before auction.

Following Dadi, he had reached an old villa, she went in with a separate key..and he looked around through the window and was shocked to see Madhuri and Pihu..alive

An- (thinks)What the hell..they are alive till now..and Dadi has kept them.

Before he could walk away someone hit him on his head and fell unconscious, the goon dragged him inside.

G- He was spying on you madam..

D- Tie him up..bahut hawa mein udd raha hain yeh..

Elsewhere, Riddhima was pacing in the room. Angre's phone is switched off which was not all a good sign..suddenly the door opened and Vansh came inside, seeing her all panicked he asked

V- What happened Riddhima..

R- I think Angre is in danger..

V- WHAT!!!

Ps- Riddhima tells Vansh the truth..and Angre trying to escape with Madhuri and Pihu.