Chapter 26 - Diamonds and family part 1

In a abandoned basement of a house, a little girl and a woman were sleeping, huddled next to each other. A masked person came and threw water on the woman and she woke up with a gasp

W- Ahhhh..what are you doing?

M- Wakey wakey.. time ho gaya hain ghar ki safai karo..and apne beti ko utao..nahi toh I will pour hot water on her..

W- Nahi nahi..I will wake her up.

M- Good. If that Vyom would not have harmed my son then you both would have been alive.. but don't worry I am sure I will get something good in exchange for you both.

Riddhima was furious, how dare Vyom put such a disgusting blame on Vansh..the person who cried the whole night on the death of Ishani's child..will never harm any innocent soul.

R- Listen to me you😡😡,putting your grief aside..I will not tolerate you blaming my Vansh for such a heinous crime.

Vy- He tortured them for information, and then burned them alive.

R- Enough..I will not repeat the same mistake again and again. I trust Vansh he will not do such a heinous crime.

Riddhima went away from there, the next day she comes to know that all this planning and kidnapping was a plan of Vansh to get the diamond and she pissed off

R- (thinks) Two can play the game Mr. Raisinghania..

After Vyom trying to attack Riddhima and Vansh saving her. But she destroys the diamond in order to save..and he was angry

V- Tumhari wajah se.. meri sari planning, waste ho gayi hain.

R- (smirks)Plans sirf tum bana sakte ho.. kya hua Vansh.. don't worry diamond tumhara bikul safe hain.. but I will give you on my terms.

R- Bhaut ho gaya tum Raisinghania's ki planning and plotting..ab jaise mein chahthi hun waise hi hoga.

V- Riddhima!!!

R- Awaz neechi rakho..Vansh...jo galti hui uski maafi mein bahut baar mang chuki ho..ab aur nahi.

R- Tum mujhe ignore karna hain karo..I don't care about it anymore.

Ps- Hey guys..how is the start..next time Riddhima continues to ignore Vansh. Riangre team up..please do comment.