Chapter 18- Meri Sautan Ragini part 2

Every family member was waiting in the living room. Vansh came and told them, that he had talked to Ragini's doctor and he told them that Ragini was suffering from memory loss.

She had been in a car accident and she doesn't remember much other than that she was Vansh's fiancée and had been searching for him every since.

D- Oho yeh toh bahut bura hua.

I- Dadi kya bura hua..bhai ko dhoka diya tha usne..aur abhi aise dikha rahi jaise she loves him so much.

An- Vansh..tumhe nahi lagta hume usse saach bata dena chaiye. That you are married now.

Vansh looked towards Riddhima who had been glaring at him from the moment, Ragini had came and he had taken her to the guestroom to rest.

So, his little wifey is jealousy, well he is going to have so much fun with this

V- Mom, doctor ne bola hain ki Ragini koi stress ya shock nahi milna chaiye..so abhi ke liye usse koi kuch nahi batayega.

D- But beta..

V- Dadi please..mujhe jana hain. Meeting hain important. And Riddhima I have told Ragini ki tum Sia ki physiotherapist ho..so please aur kuch mat khena.

R- 😡😡😡😡😲

Ar- Bhai aap toh gaye..

V- Don't worry Aryan, I will handle her.

Riddhima was pissed off, the whole day Ragini was behaving like she was the bahu of the house and Riddhima some servant. Even Ishani was pissed off

I- Yeh...Ragini itni chipku kyun ban rahi hain..

Ch- Yeh to cheeni se bhi jayada meethi hain..

An- Woh sab chodo, mujhe Riddhima ki phikr hain..bechari ko kitna weird feel ho raha hoga..

Si- Woh toh hain..I think bhai ko sachai bata deni chaiye the.. nahi toh Ragini apne hope na bada le.

Riddhima was talking to Sejal on the phone, when she saw Ragini in their room, furious she shouted at her

R- RAGINI..what are you doing here?..😡😡

Ra- Yeh mere fiancée ka kamra hain..I can do whatever I want. Aur tum yahan kya kar rahi ho..

R- Woh..

Ra- Aur yeh sab ladkiyon ki cheeze yahan kyun..hain.

She went to the trash can and threw Riddhima's stuff in it..but before she could throw anything Riddhima stopped her..Ragini then proceeded to leave the room before warning

Ra- Vansh mere hain..dur raho usse tum..

R- (thinks)Ugggghh.. rakh le Vansh ko apne pass..I don't need him.

She quickly packs her bags, and gives a flimsy excuse to Dadi about wanting to stay with Sejal. She didn't care that Vansh would be angry.

And this is how she in the situation, angry that Vansh didn't even call her once or come to the hostel to take her back.

Present

Se- I have an idea..kyun na ussi ka game..ussi ke saath khele..

R- Matlab.

Se- Matlab..Chotu is back..from New York. Kal milne ja rahi hun..

R- Chotu wapas aa gaya hain..aur tumne bataya bhi nahi.

Se- Sorry dear I didn't have pigeon with me to send you a message.

Riddhima grinned wickedly, now she will show how the ignoring game is played, she will enjoy her life and he can romance with her Sautan..

Ps- Who is this chotu? And how will this tit for tat game end..?