Chapter 49 -Punishment for myself part 2

Flashback

Vansh had a smug smile on his face but he was furious too, how can Riddhima be so naive as to believe everything one says but that is what got them into this mess. If it hadn't been the case things would have been so different.

Riddhima suddenly hugged him and he was confused, wasn't she always telling him to keep distance and now this

Vi- Aare waah dollar biwi aaj hume hug kar rahi ho?

R- Just wanted to thank you for saving Vansh..kash tum usse cliff se jump karne ke baad bhi bacha sakte..

Vi- Hmm..

R- Waise I want to tell you the whole truth. Mujhe yeh property aapne naam islye chaiye kyunki I want to keep Dadi safe. Kabir phele hi Ishani aur uske baache ko marne ki dhaamki de chuka hain.

R- He tried to kill me..forced me to marry him. And he probably was the one to kill Ragini. And because of my stupidity Vansh and Sia had to pay so much.

Vi- Not bad dollar biwi..but why should I believe you..kahi mujhe bhi marne ke planning toh nahi ki ja rahi na..

R- Na..I promise you..ek baar tum property mere naam transfer kardo..I will surrender myself to police and make sure Kabir and Anupriya pay for all there deeds. And I will make sure ki property wapas Dadi ko mile..

Vi- Vansh was a lucky man.

R- No..I was the lucky one..but I didn't value him..I really hope he knows how sorry I am. And thank you for this..no one made me feel this special except Vansh.

Riddhima left and Vansh quickly called Angre and lucky for them the CCTV footage was all restored and boy was Vansh beyond furious. Once again he misunderstood Riddhima. Angre turned to him

An- Boss..but what about this drama as Vihaan.

Vi- I will continue this..drama..even Riddhima needs to be punished little bit for trusting everyone just like that.

Vi- And everyone needs to believe this drama. If the family is taunting her let her be..I didn't help her first..I will not help her now. She needs to become strong to survive in this world.

Unknown to them, Riddhima had heard everything, she had come to take her phone..but she heard everything she couldn't believe that Vansh would play so dirty with her.

R- (thinks)Shayad meri kismat mein pyaar likha nahi hain. I guess this his way for punishing me. If this what he wants so be it..

After the Christmas party revelations she so wanted to hug him, but she was totally overwhelmed. All the torture, trauma she had faced came rushing back to her.

She went back to her room, trying to breathe all the while remembering how Vansh had warned her to kill herself if she ever tried to betray her.

The already depressed state of her mind due to Vansh's fake suicide and the taunts he threw at her, she made a decision to kill herself.

She took the knife from the fruit bowl, closed the door and stood in the middle of room and sliced her wrist. She fell unconscious remembering all the beautiful moments they spent together before her stupidity destroyed everything.

Ps- Hey guys..question do you want a happy Riansh ending for this.?..or something else..do comment..I am thinking of finishing this first and then forget me not..