Chapter 24- Fierce Riddhima part 3

Vansh was missing her like crazy so he decided to visit Riddhima at work, he went inside the hospital and checked her cabin but she was nowhere to be seen, he asked a nurse and she directed him to the children's ward.

Riddhima would often be there in her free time, and when she had finished her lunch quickly, she was playing and taking photos with kids, Vansh chuckled seeing her she looked like a small kid too.

V- Riddhima...

R- Vansh..what are you doing here?

V- I.. umm I was missing you so I came to meet you..

She left the children's ward and they went back to her cabin, as soon as the door was closed, he hugged her tightly, she could feel him sniffling.

V- I am sorry..okay but please mujhse naraz mat raho..I can't take your ignorance anymore.

R- I am not doing this to hurt you, but I want to be your priority too. I know ki tum family aur business ko bahut aache handle karte ho..but does your family really deserve everything you do for them..

V- I know..jab tumne woh deal ki thi..I was upset but atleast I got to know the real face of my family.

Flashback

Riddhima went back to her room and started packing her things, Vansh came inside and panicks,

V- kahan ja rahi ho Riddhima..

R-..

V- (grabs her arms) I am asking you something..

R- I can't stay in this room any longer. I want and need some space and time.

V- Why are you behaving like this? Jaise tumhari koi galti nahi thi..you lied to me again.

R- Yes..I did but it was to save you..I know I made mistake but what about you..apni family ke reputation you were ready to kill me..

R- And you know what is ironic you hurt me again just like the first time..you did with the press conference..

V- Riddhima..I..

R- No..Vansh..ab it's your turn to prove your so called 'Ishq'. Punish those who made you hurt me and your child..only then I will talk to you.

It had been week since then, Riddhima had started going to work again. She would rather not see the faces of the poisonous family.

Vansh too had decided to set his priorities straight, Aryan was given his share of the property and chucked out of the house along with Chachi.

Ishani too was forced to leave and she would have to stay with Angre. Dadi was in house arrest and as for Vyom, he had the fortune to kill him with his own hands..as he trapped him in his own game.

Sia too left India and went to pursue higher education, the family members would meet sometimes but it only Riddhima and Vansh for now.

Present

Vansh and Riddhima went for a long drive, when suddenly Vansh stopped the car, infront of a beautiful three storied villa with a beautiful garden surrounding it

R- Vansh..yeh..

V- This is for us..and hamare baby ke liye..uss mansion se bahut si kadwi yaadein hain..I want a fresh start for us..

R- This is so beautiful Vansh..

They stood there hugging each other, making a promise to themselves to never let go of this precious bond, smiling and hand in hand they went inside their little beautiful abode which would bear the name..'Riansh' villa.

Ps- Hey guys hope you like it. I am going to make a time table for my stories and I will post it soon..hope you like it..