Chapter 35- Am I a good father? Part 3

Vansh was pretty sure he was having nightmares, he had went to Juvenile center because he wanted to save Ishani. But he didn't know things would be so bad.

He could hear the warden, sniggering when other kids were beating him, he had begged him to save him but the warden only said

W- Your father took a lot from them. Now you will pay the cost.

He would get half rotten food, he would have difficulty in sleeping afraid that someone will come and try to feel him up. That was the day he decided he would never have kids.

And now seeing Riddhima and his child almost dying brought back all the memories, what if something happened to him or worse someone taking revenge for his sins.

Riddhima could hear him moaning and groaning in his sleep, she turned around to see his face scrunched up in pain, she went closer to him and started humming a tune which Sejal would hum when she got nightmares.

Vansh started to relax immediately, unknowingly he pulled her closer to him in his sleep, she whispered in his ear

R- I am here Vansh, don't worry..everything is fine..

V-(mumbling) Please don't leave me...

They slept more peacefully hugging each other. Vansh woke up first although he was angry for the stunt she had pulled yesterday but he could never remain angry at her for long.

She moved closer to him in her sleep and he kissed her head, and slowly extracted himself to go change. She had woken up bit later and after taking a bath and changing she too went downstairs.

Ishani came towards her and dragged her to the sofa, on the table there was cute socks, dresses for boys and girls. And some old clothes as well.

I- Riddhima batao na..what should I choose..?

Ch- Ishani tu apni bachpan ki aachi wali dresses kyun nahi dekhti..

I- Kya yaar chachi..old clothes😒😒

R- No Ishani, old clothes se bahut saari yaadein connected hoti hain..

I- Oho..leave it, Vansh bhai..aap batao na..akhir aapka bhi chotu baby aane wala hain..

V- Ishani, mujhe inn sab mein interest nahi hain..tum aur Riddhima jo select karna chathe ho karo.

Everyone could see Riddhima was sad and disappointed, but still she smiled, she went away to make breakfast when Kabir came inside the kitchen,

K- Riddhima, congratulations..

R- Thank you..

K- Waise I brought this teddy bear for you more specifically for the child.

R- You didn't have to do this..

K- I know but consider this a peace offering. I mean Vansh khush nahi toh kya hua..you should stay happy.

He left from there, but Vansh listened to everything he had said, he didn't know why but seeing her and Riddhima close always brought his insecurities of not being her first love to the fore.

He was drinking in his room, when Riddhima came with dinner she tried to stop him but he won't,

R- Vansh tumhe hamare baache ki kasam.

V- I DON'T WANT A CHILD..

R- What..🥺🥺

V- Han..mein baap nahi bana chatha..toh baar baar mujhe iss bare mein baat mat karo..

V- Jao uss Kabir ke pass, he will keep you and this child happy.

R-(Cups his cheeks)-I want you. This is your child..tumhe jis baat se daar hain please share with me. I cannot see you in pain..

Ps- Will Vansh open up about his past? Also give me an idea about how Kabir tries to hurt Riddhima..and blame on Vansh...