Epi 4

Sam POV

We left her at home. I send Surya back and went to my house. I was smiling wholeheartedly. I have never been this happy recently before meeting her again. I saw my Anne in living room.

Anne : Dei, Sam..enna da ivolo santhoshama iruka??

Sam : Siv...Sivaangi..

Without thinking her name came in my mouth.

Anne: Ohh Sivaangi kuda iruthiya? Naan kuda Pooja unna paatu paadu vitutalo nenaichen..

Sam : atha vidunga anne, Anni epadi irukanga?

Anne : she is totally fine da..just feed the baby..she is sleeping now..

Anni is like my second mom. I'm very close to her. I know her since I was a teenager. My Anne and anni love each other for so many years and get married recently. Now, they are blessed with a baby boy.

Anne : cheri Sam..neeyum padu..good night..

Sam : good night anne..

I really feel so happy today. I genuinely smile and laugh after so long. All this because of my angel..she brought my happiness back to me..I slowly drifted to sleep thinking about her.

The next day morning, Krishna pa dropped Sivaangi at college. From morning till evening samsivaangi didn't meet in campus. After the class, before taking cab she went to meet him near car park. She saw Pooja kissed his cheek and bid him bye. He didn't respond to the kiss at all. He stand there like a statue. Pooja left from there. Sivaangi quickly ran to him.

Sam : Paapa, enna achu? En odi vara?

Sivaangi : I need to tell you something...

Sam : come get into the car. I will drop you at home..

Sivaangi : illa Sam..naan sol..

Sam : chupp..get in now or else I will make you seat in the car..

She quickly get in. Sam and Surya also get into the car. She hold Sam's hand...

Sivaangi : Samiee..(with innocent voice)

Sam : sollu paapa..

Sivaangi : Samiee, naan unaku teriyama onnu senjithen..(with her innocent face)

Sam : enna panna??

Sivaangi : paapa va thitha maata promise pannu

She extend her hand to him..

Sam : etho perusa pannita..ennanu sollu..

Sivaangi : first uh promise pannu Samiee..

Sam : cheri promise..

Sivaangi : naan Ethiraj college culturals ku en name ah yum unnoda name ah yum singing ku kuduthuten..

Sam : yen di ippidi panna? Ithoda problem enaku thaan..nee yen enkitta kekkala?? He raised his voice to her..

Sivaangi : Sam, I want you to sing again..

He shouted at her..

Sam : Siv, you don't know what's going on in my life. I have to face a big problem because of this...how can you make decision for me in my life just like that??...don't give my name to any competition without asking me next time.. and I'm not singing..

He look so tensed up.

Her eyes welled up hearing him. She quickly get down from the car and walks fast..it was raining...she hold her bag tightly and walked to the entrance..