Epi 29

Sivaangi POV

Almost after 2 hours, I woke up and saw him sleeping beside me leaning on the headboard. I slowly get up without disturbing him but he sensed my movement and woke up.

Sam : paapa..enna aachu??enna venum??

Achoo my sweet little boy..why is he so concern and caring towards me?? I simply want his attention so..

Sivaangi : paapa ku thale light ah valikuthu Samiee..

Sam : cheri nee padu..

He massaged my head..

Sam : paapa..vaa hospital polam..romba valikutha paapa??

I want to play more with him but his innocent caring face melt my heart..so, I held his hand..

Sivaangi : Samiee, un kai pattona vali pochi da..

He looked shocked at me..then, he realised..

Sam : ayeee..KD..

That's it he came over me and sandwiched me between him and bed..

Sivaangi : dei..paapa ku odambu mudile da..

He raised his brows and I chuckled..he kissed my forehead and fall beside me..

Sivaangi : Priya enga da?? Anne kudaiya??

Sam : aama paapa..cheri..are you fine?? Do you feel dizzy ??

Sivaangi : I'm perfectly fine Samiee..dizzy ille ippe..

Sam : cheri, yen apidi aagunuchu unaku??

Sivaangi : terila da..

Sam get up and pulled me up..I lean to him..

Sam : paapa..eppome unne sutti enna nadakathunu alert ah irukanum..puritha??

Sivaangi : athaann, enna paathuka nee irkiya da..

Sam : I can't be there 24/7 da..

Sivaangi : whyyy?? Where are you planning to go without me??

Sam : paapa..neeyum unne paathukanum..enaku Pooja marupadiyum ethavathu senjuruvalanu bayama iruku..

Sivaangi: bayapadatha Samiee..athellam onnum aagathu..

Sam : cheri, naa room poren..Priya birthday ku vere surprise ready pananum..

Sivaangi: vena..ingaye iru..

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi: cheri po..prepare pannanum vere..

Sam : hmm..pogata??

She kissed his forehead. He left to his room and send Priya here..

Sam POV

I just spend some time with her and left to my room for Priya's surprise celebration.

Surya : dei macha, Siv eppadi iruka?

Sam : ippe nalla iruka da..

We decorate the room for Priya's birthday and Surya ordered her favourite cake..we were all set and I informed Sivaangi to bring her sharp at 12am..

As planned, she brought Priya to our room and we celebrate her birthday. She was so shocked with the decorations. Priya is like a sister to me. She always has been there with us. She is very quite personality and very kind to others. She is the perfect match for my macha Surya..I'm glad they are together.

Sam : happy birthday Priya..eppome santhoshma iru..

Priya: thank you Sam..

I ruffled her hair and my cutie pie stood beside me..she hugged Priya and wished her..

Surya : naanum Priyavum konja neram veliya poitu vantharum..

Sam : hmm nee nadathu nadathu..

Surya : ippe naanga ponona sir enna pannuvinga??

Sam : deii..

The girls chuckled..Surya and Priya went out..now its me and my little kolanthai..

Sam : cheri..what's the plan paapa??

Sivaangi : let's go out..I don't want to stay in the room..

Sam : okay..vaa polam..

We went out from the hotel..

Sivaangi : enga porom?

Sam : Beach polama??

Sivaangi: evolo periya athisayam..

Sam : yen??

Sivaangi : illena..Night aachu..ippe vena..athu ithunu nee solluva..

Sam : ohh apidiye..cheri nee intha dress le cute ah irukiye..ice cream vaangi kudukalamnu nenaichen..aana ippe venanu mudivu panniruken..

Sivaangi : Samieee...paapa cumma apidi sonnen da..ice cream vangi kudu..Good boy thaana nee..

Sam : mudiyathu mudiyathu..

She suddenly, held my shoulder, tiptoed and kissed my cheeks and laughed at me..

Sam : ipidi ethavathu panni off paniru..

She laughed and dragged me to the beach..we sat on the shore and she leans to my shoulder and I entwined our fingers..we talked about lots of things and suddenly she heard the ice cream vendors bell sound..

Sivaangi: Sammie..va..va..

I bought her favourite flavour and gave it to her..she happily ate it like a kid. We walked by the sea..the feel when the waves hit our feet, ice cream in our hands and the girl meant the world for me by my side under the bright moon..I just look at her as if she is a wonder..she was happily enjoying her ice cream while holding my arm tightly..

I pulled her closer and pinched her bare waist beneath her shirt..she accidently dropped the ice cream and looked at me in shocked..I know what's going to happen next..I'm GONE..

I quickly took my hands from her and ran..she chased me around..

Sivaangi : deii..nillu da..

I turned and saw her..she was getting tired of running. I stood there under a tree..she came and hit my chest..

Sivaangi: deii..yen da apidi panna?? Enaku ice cream venum..

Sam : aii..vidu di..nee paathi saptute..

Sivaangi : mudiyathu..venum..paapaku venum samiee..unnalatha..

She was too cute to handle..I just pull her closer and she hit my chest. I seal our lips together..she try to stop..I just pulled her closer and caressed her cheeks..she respond well back to me and suddenly pushed me..we apart our kiss..

Sam : yen di??

Sivaangi : ice cream first..

Sam : cheri vaa..

She ate another ice cream..I simply went near her and disturbed her..she moved away from me trying to safe her ice cream..really a kolanthai she is

Sivaangi : Samiee, aparom tirumbavom ice cream keppen..

I chuckled and we walked to the hotel. Surya and Priya haven't came back..So, I drop her at her room's doorstep. I have no heart to leave her..I saw her eyes, I can see the longing too..that's it I carried her in my arms and went to my room..

Sivaangi: Samiee..

Sam : ennala taniya paduka mudiyathu paapa..

Sivaangi : nambiten da..

She chuckled and pull me to a kiss. She wrapped around my nape and pull me closer.. without breaking the kiss, I slowly placed her on the bed..we kissed like there is no tomorrow. My hands roam around her bare waist..After what felt like forever we move apart and slowly drifted to sleep on each others embrace.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Few more episodes to go..