Epi 16

Dear all, I managed to write a small episode. Enjoy reading♥️💙

******

She made the coffee and went up to meet him. He was sleeping in the guest room. She sat beside him and caressed his head and slowly roam her fingers on his face. When it comes to the lips he pecked her. She quickly take her hands off..

Sivaangi : Dei Samiee, nee toogala ya?

He pulled her in to the blanket and block her way..

Sivaangi : dei, vidu da..naa bite paniruven..

Sam didn't say anything he smashed his lips on hers. She first try to push and later she dominate him in their kiss..he smiled while kissing. She pulled him more to her and bite his lower lips. They move apart to catch some air. He fallback to the bed beside her and she snuggled to him..

Sivaangi : Samiee..go to take your shower. Let's have breakfast together.

Sam : 2 mins paapa..

Sivaangi : hmm

He kissed her forehead and get up. He went in to the washroom and she was tidying the bed.

Sam : paapa, towel venum..

Sivaangi : aii KD..nalla paaru anga thaan iruku..

Sam : iru veliya vanthu unne pakuren..

She laughed at him and went down. Someone rang the door bell. She went and open it..

Surya : hi Sivaangi..

Sivaangi : Anne, vaanga..

She open the door for him and he side hug her and ruffled her hair.

Surya : eppadi ma iruka?

Sivaangi : naa nalla iruken anne..irunga naa ungalaku coffee eduthutu varen..

He followed her to the kitchen. She was making coffee for him.

Surya : Sam ingaya stay panitana ma?

Sivaangi : aama anne, mele kulichitu irukan..

Surya : cheri ma..

Meanwhile, Sam took his shower and walk down silently. He heard some noise in kitchen. He knows Sivaangi is there. He walked slowly and quickly held Sivaangi's waist and carried her and spin around. She screamed in shock..

Surya : Dei...dei...naa inga oruthan irukan..

He heard that and dropped Sivaangi down and turned to look around.

Sam : che, naa kuda bayanthuthen da..nee ya..

Surya : nee ya va?

Sivaangi gets up and beat him on his shoulder and chest.

Surya : nalla rendu extra poduma..

Sam held her hand..

Sam : paapa, iru varen..nee eppa vantha?

Surya : ippayavathu kettiya? Naa ippathan vanthen..

Sivaangi served him coffee and the trio sat on the living room. They discussed about the songs they going to perform. They practiced at Sivaangi's home itself. Then, Sam and Surya decide to leave. They bid bye to her, Sam kissed her forehead and they get into the car..

Sam : Surya, campus polam da

Surya : yen macha?

Sam : Sivaangi said she felt like someone wantedly locked her in that room..

Surya : cheri..nambe poi CCTV pakalam..

They went to campus and met the security uncles there.

Sam told them everything.

Sam : uncle, itha oru periya problem agama..neega thaan antha footage maatum konjam check panni sollanum..

Security : cheri aiya..aana yaarunu terincha neega kandipa HOD kitta report seiyanum.

Sam : kandipa uncle..

They went to check it but the uncle didn't know the password to unlock the footages.

Security : aiya, enaku password ennanu terila..naa head security ketutu unlock pandren. Ippe unga number maatum kuduthu ponga..

Sam gave his number and asked him to immediately get back to him once he checked.

Sam and Surya went to their home.

In Sam's house...

Anni was making kesari for the family. Sam went to the kitchen..

Sam : anni..enna pandriga??

Anni : enga Sam pone? He caressed his head like motherly..

Sam : anni, paapaku udambu seri illa..athaan ava kuda iruntha..

Anni : paapa yaaru Sivaangi ya?

Sam : aama Anni..

Anni : hmm..ennachu unnoda paapaku ??

Sam : anniii... he shyly smiled at her..

He sat on the kitchen slab and tell her everything. Even he told her about his breakup with Pooja..she was shocked to hear all the stories..

Anni : Sam..aiyoo..thank god Sivaangi finds out about Pooja..illana yenna airukum..

Sam : athann Anni, paapa sollum bothu ennala nambave mudila aana nambama iruka mudila..

Anni : innoru vaati Sivaangi ya veetuku kutitu vaa Sam..

In between she fed him Kesari. He happily ate it..

Sam : ava inime ava veetla irunthatha athisayam..neega vena paarunga naliki weekend thaane kalaila ingathan irupa..

Anni : nalla ponnu Sam..

Sam : aama Anni...

Suddenly, they heard Sam's Anne voice..

Anne : yenna avanuku mattum kesari thaniya koduthukittu iruka?

He came and took her hands and kissed her palms..

Anni : achoo Sam irukan nga..

Sam : cheri naa ethum pakala..

He closed his eyes and laughed..the trio laughed and talked about the family business for awhile, Sam's studies and also his music journey..

His Anni always cares Sam like her own son. She and Sam's brother were loving each other since higher secondary school. That time Sam was still a kid. So, she always hold a special care and motherly love towards him..

They ate some kesari in the kitchen.

Sam : cheri anni..naa poi baby kitta konja neram velayantu room ku poren..

Anni : okay Sam..cheri..enaku ennamo Sivaangi incident ku Pooja karanama irupalo thonuthu..

Sam : ennakum doubt iruku anni..avala maatum iruntha enkitta mudincha..

He walked to the living room and played with the baby for awhile and walked up to his room.

TO BE CONTINUED...