Epi 5

Sivaangi POV

Never in my life I thought I will meet my long lost bestfriend after 15 years. I felt so relieved when I saw him. I was the happiest girl on earth..Its like I know someone is there to hold me back when I fall. I want to catch up alot with him. We have 15 years of stories to share and listen..

When, I went to the campus for the first time with him, I saw Pooja. Pooja is Sam's girlfriend. So, now I know he is in relationship. But, he seem to be unhappy around her. I wanted to ask Surya anne about his relationship but sonething just stop me and I just kept quite.

From Pooja's  behaviour I know she doesn't like me being around Sam especially when he calls me paapa. I started to maintain a distance even its hurts me like hell. I want him to be happy.

I ignored his offer to drop me back home because I want him to be happy with Pooja. I don't want to be a burden for him.  I don't know why, but I cried alot in the cab while coming back home. Something really hurting me about him.

Is it Pooja? Is it because of the distance I had with him? I don't really know. I came back home and went to take my shower. I was hoping I could meet him and spend some time with him. I want to be with him. I took my shower and came out. I was drying my hair..suddenly someone open my door. I was facing the mirror. I could see Sam's reflection. My eyes welled up and I turn to see..its him..I can't trust my eyes..he murmured something and close door. I came back to reality when the door shuts..its him..yes, its him..he came to see me..I quickly went and open the door again.

I felt something new in my heart when looking at him. I felt like hugging him and cry on his chest. I want to ask him why he loves Pooja. Why he didn't come and meet me all this while in Thanjavoor.. but I controlled myself..that's not reality here..now he is someone's boyfriend. I should respect that..I just held my tears in my eyes and spoke to him..

We decided to go for dinner. For the first time after so many years, I heard him singing. The kiddo Sam's voice change into a manly voice. He just have magic in his voice. I was pulled into his singing. My eyes caught his eyes. I felt there is no spark in his eyes. I felt like he is searching for something that he has lost very long time ago.

I wanted to know his music journey but I got shocked from his reply. He stopped singing for a year now. He blamed on his studies but I'm very sure he is lying to me because he didn't even see my eyes and speak. I wanted to find out the truth.

In the cafe, I asked about his relationship to Surya anne. Again, I got shocked when he says that Pooja is not allowing him to sing. I wanted to know more but we couldn't speak much. It might hurt Sam if I bring out this topic. So, I just keep quite.

One thing for sure, I want my Samiee back on his form. That's when I remember Pradeep Kumar's live concert. I'm pretty sure he loves Pradeep Kumar's songs so I asked him if we can go for the concerts and he immediately agree.

We talked about alot of things and I saw him laughing his lungs out. I want this real happiness in his eyes to stay forever. We left the cafe and he dropped me back home. I didn't expect him to hug me at all but to be honest I felt so warm in his embrace. I feel like I need more of it. I love his warmth.

The next day, I didn't meet him in campus. I was about to give my name for the Ethiraj college culturals. I add Sam's name too because I want him to sing again. I want to give him back the real happiness he was longing for. I don't know what I did is correct or not but I want him to sing. I excitedly went to meet him after the classes end. There, I saw Pooja kissed him on his cheek. I don't know why but I felt so irritated to see that. Sam was standing like a statue.

I told him that I added his name for the culturals but to my shock for the first time he raise his voice to me. I didn't expect that from him. When we were kids there are days he would fight with my parents if he finds out my parents scold me. I was really hurted. Its was raining I get down from the car and walked to take cab. He held my wrist and never let me go. He apologies and I saw the guiltiness in his face. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and brought me back to the car. I still couldn't stop from crying. I couldn't accept that Sam has raised his voice to me. He pulled me near to him by my waist. I leaned to his shoulders. He apologies again to me and promise to sing with me in that culturals.

Then, we decided to go ice cream parlor. For my surprise, he still remember my favourite flavour. We used to fight alot over ice creams when we were kids. I will throw tantrums alot until he end up giving his portion to me.

He was intensely talking about cricket to Surya anne. My eyes caught his eyes again. He have the charming look that draws anyone's attention. But this time when I see him, I remembered her kiss on his cheeks. My hands were itching to pull his cheeks and wipe off, scratch off her her kiss from his cheek..but that would clearly will show my possessiveness over him but I couldn't control myself. I slapped him but not too hard. I did that to release my stress over the kiss on the cheek. He was shocked and I just manage it by saying there was a mosquito on his cheek.

We left the ice cream parlor. I badly wants to sit with him but this Surya anne sit infront with him before me. I couldn't say anything. I sat back. My eyes fixed to the rear view mirror. I can clearly see his face. His thick brows, the long lashes, his alluring eyes , the rough beard and most importantly his charming laugh everything caught my attention.

Everytime he looks at the rear view mirror I will turn away avoiding his gaze. We reached our home. My heart aches for his warmth. I want him to hug me before leaving but he didn't. He send me back home and left.

I had thousands of questions running into my mind. I couldn't control myself from admiring him eventhough I clearly knows he sees me as his bestfriend. I just clear my mind off. Apart, from all he is in a relationship. I can't admire him like that. He belongs to someone else. I just slept off thinking about him

TO BE CONTINUED...

Happy Ayudha Pooja dear all..have a blessed year ahead💖

There will be no episodes tomorrow. If I manage to write then I will post it..

Watch our dearest Sam Vishal's songs..have a great day everyone♥️