Epi 11

They sat down at the balcony. She leaned to his shoulder and he entwined their hands. Both of them were watching the stars.

Sam was feeling something for her lately. He couldn't really understand his feeling. Is it because they met after so long?or he really likes her?

He decides to spend sometime alone with her to understand his feeling for her. On the other hand, it will be great to talk their 15 years story.

Sam : paapa, road trip polama ?

Sivaangi : polame..

Sam : I thought you will be asking where and when?

Sivaangi: I'm ready even right now if you ask me to follow you..

Sam : then, let's go..

Sivaangi : but one problem?

Sam : ennadi ?

Sivaangi : is my attire okay ? I mean isn't the hoodie is too big for me..

Sam : no one will be checking out your attire at night time..morning on the way if we are going far we can buy some new clothes for you..

Sivaangi : but atleast naa nallathan irukenu sollirukalam Samiee.. .with her sad pout face..

He gets up and pulled her up..cupped her face..

Sam : nee ennoda hoodie la semme cute ah iruka di..

She smiled. He pulled her cheeks..

Sam : ippe naa sonnathu oru poi paapa..

He chuckled ran away to the room. She just got what he said..she screamed and ran behind him..

They ran around the bed for awhile and he sat on the bed. She went to him and pulled his cheeks and she was panting hard due to running..

Sivaangi : naa cute nu sollu..seekarama sollu..

Sam : aii, valikithu di..

Sivaangi : sollu...ippe sollu..

He held her waist and pulled her near to him. Her face turned red in his proximity. She stop pulling his cheeks and look at him right into his eyes..

Sam : ennoda paapa..eppothume cute thaan..

He came near to her face but suddenly someone knocked the door. Both came to reality. Sam went to open it..she stand infront of the mirror and try to understand what has just happened.

Sivaangi MV : does he try to kiss me? Damn his eyes..I shouldn't be staring right into his eyes. I'm losing myself..

He came back to room..

Sam : paapa ready ah?

Sivaangi MV : enna onnume nadakatha maari kekkran..

Sivaangi : ahnn ready Sam..naa ippidiya thann vara..

Sam : cheri iru..

He took a small bag and put his clothes and toiletries in it..

They went to the garage. He took his car key..Sivaangi's eyes caught a big red Duccati bike resting beside his car

Sivaangi : Sam, let's go in your bike

Sam : unaku okay ah?

Sivaangi: kutitu po da..I have never been in bike before..I want to experience this..

He smiled and ruffled her hair..

Sam : cheri vaa..

He sat on the bike first..

Sivaangi : Dei, eppadi yerathu?

Sam : paapa..hold my shoulder and get on the bike..

She held his shoulder tightly and pushed him down..he firmly pressed his leg to the ground. The bike is already heavy and she was pressing his shoulders down..

He glared at her. She gave a innocent smile and get on the bike..

Sivaangi : dei romba mele irukan da...

He laughed hearing that..

Sam : ethu mele?

Sivaangi : bike mele da..

Sam : bike mele thaan paapa irukunum...cheri vaa polam..

He gave the bag to her. She held his shoulders. He starts to ride..

Sivaangi : Sam..naa stable ah illa da..

Saying that she hugged him tightly from back and placed her chin on his shoulders.

Sam smiled at her from the side mirror. She moved and placed her head on his back and tighten her grip..

Sivaangi : aama enga porom?

Sam : terila Siv...apadiye polamm..

He drove about one and half hour..she was talking non stop and he was enjoying her company..It was around 2am in the morning. He stopped at a rest area.  Both of them get down and stretch abit..

Sivaangi : tookama iruku Samiee..

Sam : cheri veetuku polama illa engayachu stay panalama?

Sivaangi : engayachu stay pannitu polam Samiee..mind konjam relax ah irukum

Sam : cheri da..Night enga room kedaikum terila let me check nearby hotel in online..

Sivaangi sat on the bike sideways..he was facing her and checking on the hotel. She looks at him intensely. Don't know what took over she pulled him near her and hugged him tightly resting her head on his chest..he stroke her hair..

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi : Samiee, tookama iruku da..

Sam : cheri iru room paakaren

Sivaangi : hmm

She moved from him. He pulled her back to his chest and tighten his grip..she happily hugged him.

TO BE CONTINUED...