Epi 32

Sam went and opened the door.

Surya : Macha, ippe eppadi iruka?

Sam: ippe konjam paravala da..vaanga ulla..

They came in..Surya and Priya sat on the bed. Samsivaangi sat on the couch.

Surya : ennatha aachu?? Eppadi ithuellam nadanthuchu?

Sam : Sivaangi photo eduka ponathu mattumthan enaku nyabagam iruku da..vere ethume terila..kan mulichu paatha hospital la irunthen..

Surya : kandipa ithu antha Pooja velaya thaan irukum da..

Sam : aama da..she did all this..Sivaangi just told me everything..

Surya : Sivaangi?? How does she knows?

Sivaangi told everything to Priya and Surya..they were shocked listening to all the incidents that happened. They were talking some random stories when Sivaangi's phone rang..

Vani : helo Siv, Pooja's father is here..can you please come with Sam??

Sivaangi: we are coming now..

Four of them went to the Lobby.. Vani introduced them to Pooja's father..

Pooja's father : I heard everything from Vani..behalf of Pooja I'm really sorry Sam..

Sam : you don't have to be sorry, uncle..

Pooja's father : no Sam, I didn't expect my daughter to be like that..I think as parents we have given her lots of freedom and everything that she asked for..where is she??

Vani : in her room, uncle..

They went to her room and Vani knocked the door. One of Pooja's friend came and open the door..

Vani : Pooja's father is here..where is she?

Friend: she went to the airport earlier in the morning..she is not here..

Vani : whatt??? Where did she go? Chennai?

Friend: I..I'm not sure..

Vani : definitely you know something..pls tell to us..where is she??

Friend: I really doesn't know Vani..she left before we woke up..

Vani knows the friends are trying to help her..so, definitely they won't spill the truth..
Pooja's father called her so many times but she didn't answer the call at all. After awhile, her phone was switched off..

They just sat at the lobby, have no clue where she goes or what to do next..

Sam noticed Pooja's father was sweating and he looked so worried. Sam went near him and held his hand.

Sam : Pooja kandipa varuva uncle..neega kavala padathinga..

Pooja's father : en ponnu enna tappu panniruthalum manichirunga Sam..ava yen ipidi pandranu enaku puriyave maatikathu..avala naanga nalla ponnathaan valathom..

Sam felt so bad for her father. He just stood there with him trying to console him..Pooja's father just lean on the sofa's headrest and close his eyes..his eyes were continuously tearing..

Surya : Sam, I will go and buy bottled water for him..

Sam : cheri da..

Surya left with Priya..

Sivaangi just stood with Vani..Sam held uncle's hand and try to comfort him..
Suddenly..he held his chest and pressed Sam's hand..

Sam : uncle..ennachu?? Ennathu uncle??

He held his chest and he was sweating badly..Sivaangi and Vani ran to them..

Sivaangi : ennachu da?? Ennachu ?? Uncle..

They shook him but he was not responding to them..Vani quickly called the ambulance and they bring him to the hospital..All were so worried..Vani try to contact Pooja but she was not answering the call at all..they wait there till the Doctor came out from the treatment room. He was in ICU..

After almost 3 hours, the Doctor came out..

Doctor : he had mild heart attack. He is doing fine now but must be really careful next time..

They thanked the doctor and went to visit him.

Pooja's father: thank you for bringing me to the hospital..please inform my wife and asked her to come here to look after me..also, please inform Pooja..I want to see her..

Tears flow down his cheeks..

Sam : kandipa naanga avala vara vekirom uncle..neega kavala padama, romba yosikkama irunga..unga wife kittayum solrom..

Uncle : thanks Sam..ennala ungaluku kashtam venda..naa paathukuren..neega hotel ku ponga..

Sam : paravala naa inga iruken uncle..athellam oru problem ille..

Surya : macha, nee rest pannu da..naa iruken..unake ippathan health konjam paravalaya iruku..

Sivaangi : aama Sam..let anne stay here..I want you to take rest..

Sam ruffled her hair and Surya stayed with uncle in hospital. Priya, Sivaangi, Vani and Sam went to the hotel..Sam gave one room to the girls and he took another one..

Vani called and texted Pooja so many times but she didn't answer the call at all..
They just slept off in tiredness..

Meanwhile Samsivaangi,

Sivaangi freshen up and decided to sleep..before sleeping she texted him..

Sivaangi : paapa miss your embrace da..sleep tight okay..see you tomorrow..

Sam : I miss you too paapa..come here na!! You're just in opposite room..

Sivaangi : hmm..

Sivaangi get up from the bed and saw Priya was using phone..

Sivaangi : Priya, Sam anga taniya irupan..naa poitu toonga vechitu varen..

Priya : aiii, KD varuviya??

Sivaangi laughed hearing her and ran to Sam's room..she knocked the door and he came to open it for her..

The moment he saw her..he just carried her in..she happily hugged him over his nape..he let her on the bed and slowly caressed her head..she snuggled to him and slept off on his chest..she caressed his curly hair and drifted to sleep..

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 more episodes to go..