Epi 34

Sam planned a surprise proposal for her. He woke up earlier than usual and booked a candle light dinner for them tonight..

Sam POV

I get ready quickly and went to her house. I want to be with her for the whole day..as I reached her house, Nisha was about to leave to work..I talked with her for awhile and went in to see my paapa..

I know she will be sleeping but I love disturbing her sleep..her room door was half closed. I went in and saw her..she was sleeping clutching her pillow..I sat beside her and caressed her head..she snuggled more to the pillow..my cute little kolanthai she is..I felt pity to wake her up..

So, I went down and made breakfast for her..I did pancake and hot chocolate and brought it up to her room..she was still sleeping. I took the pillow slowly from her and sat beside her and kept her head on my lap..her beautiful sleep was disturbed and madam finally squints her eyes..

Sivaangi: Sammmm!!! Ennada pandra inga??

Sam : Good Morning paapa..

Sivaangi: ahnn!!

She touched my face and checked if I'm real..I chuckled at her..

Sam : ennadi pandra??

Sivaangi : ennada pandra?? Ivlo kalaile vanthuruka??paapa va miss panitiya??

She asked cutely..I love her dimples. I just went near her and cupped her face...

Sivaangi : dei Samiee..door close pannitu vaa da..

Sam : nee first uh poi brush pannu po..

She looked annoyed at me and I couldn't stop laughing at her..

Sivaangi : enkitta thaane varuva..vaa..unaku iruku da..

I was laughing..I love to tease her like this just to see her reaction..she get down from the bed and walked to the washroom..I held her waist from back and pushed her to the wall..

Sivaangi : vidu daa..

I cupped her face and kissed her whole face..I don't know she looked extremely cute in her pyjamas..her messy hair, the sleepy eyes, her angry bird face everything made me crazy today..

My eyes caught her lips..I looked at her..I slowly went near her lip..she pinched my cheek hard and ran to the washroom..

Sam : ayee KD..veliya than varanumm..

Sivaangi: poda deii..

Sam : oru respect eh illa...

She took her shower..I went and wait at the living room..she changed and call me up..we had the pancake and talked some random stories..then, we decided to go for shopping. I wanted to buy for her something on this special day..

We went to a mall and roam around..she never let my hand at all..she tried so many dresses but she didn't like anything...she get annoyed and  just sat on the fitting room stool chair..

Sivaangi : veetuku polam da..enaku ethume pidikila..

Sam : ennachu paapa?

Sivaangi : enaku onnume venamm

Sam : cheri vaa..

She entwined our hand and just lean to my arm..we walked and suddenly she get excited..

Sivaangi : Samiee!!!

Sam : ennama ?

She then kept quite and look at me..

Sam : heyy ennanu sollu??

Sivaangi : venaa..eppadiyum nee unaku cold varum venanu solluva..

Sam : ice cream venuma??