Epi 20

Sam POV

A week passed like that..as usual we went to classes and busy with our assignments..I bought something for my paapa..definitely she will get excited and I went to her house to meet her.

My appa followed me this time since he wants to meet Krishna pa as well. We went in to her house..I saw Krishna pa úwas doing something in the garden..we talked with him for sometime..but my eyes searched for her..

Nisha came to us and greeted us..I whispered to Nisha

Sam : Paapa enga?

Nisha : toongara da..

Sam : ivolo neram ah?

Nisha : onnum avaluku vidinjirukathu..nee poi elupu..

I ran in and met Binni ma..

Binni ma : Sam, vaa sapadalam..

Sam : maa, paapa kuda sapdren..

Binni ma : cheri aiya..seekerama kille vanga..

Sam : okay maa..

I ran up to her room. I slowly open the door and sneaked to her room. She was sleeping hugging her Teddy..

I sat beside her and slowly took the Teddy from her..she didn't even realise..I slowly made her sleep on my lap and I caressed her cheeks..her cheeks so soft as cotton, her lips slightly apart, her beautiful eyes were resting peacefully..I was admiring her..it was almost 11am..I couldn't see her sleeping..my hand itched to do something..

I slowly kissed her eyes..she squints her eyes..I kissed her cheeks..she turned to the other side..then, I slowly kissed her earlobe, she widely open her eyes and look at me..she screamed..

Sivaangi : deiiii

Sam : yen di kathara?

Sivaangi : nee enna pandra?

Sam : kiss pannitu iruthen..

Sivaangi : uhh???

Sam: I mean ippathan vanthen..

Sivaangi : deiii..cheri..iru naa varen..

Sivaangi POV

I get up from the bed. He pulled me by my waist and kissed my cheeks.

Sivaangi : Samiee...yenna da?

Sam : paapa..morning kiss..

I turned and went near him holding his nape..he closed his eyes..I quickly took my to my towel and ran to the washroom..

I heard him annoyed..

Sam : paapa...(whining like a baby)

I chuckled at him..

Sivaangi : I haven't brush my teeth da..

Sam : nee veliya vaa..

After awhile, I sneaked out from the washroom..he wasn't there in the room. I quickly changed and came down. I saw him having breakfast with my family..

Krishna : paapa..vaa maa..inga paaru uncle vanthurukanga..

I greet uncle and the only place left was right infront of Sam..I just quietly sit there..I saw him enjoying the breakfast..I wanted his attention badly..I kicked him under the table and he caught my leg between his legs..I started to blush and he was very casually having his breakfast..I kicked him and pushed him with my other leg..he squeeze my legs for awhile and let it go..

I ate my breakfast quickly and ran to the garden..I sat on the swing and remembered how he teased me..just thinking of him I will blush automatically...suddenly, I felt a hand one my shoulder. I know it was him..