Epi 19

A week passed. Sivaangi visit Sam frequently and took care of him. He recovered quickly. It was Arun's one year old birthday.

They arranged a small party at home. Invite all their close friends and relatives. Sivaangi came early to Sam's house to help Viji anni to prepare everything. She helped Viji in all possible ways and decided to get ready..she went up to the guest room...

Sam POV

It's our Arun's one year old birthday. His existence in our family brought so much of joy for the past one year. All our sorrows will fade away when we see him smiling. He is definitely our lucky charm. We were excitedly preparing everything for his birthday.

I saw Sivaangi coming in to the house. She didn't notice me standing there at the lawn. She talked something to my anni and followed her..

I caught up with some decorations at the lawn..I was waiting to meet her...I thought she will look for me but she didn't came to see me.. After all the decorations..I went up..

Sivaangi POV

I went to his house and look around to find him..suddenly..

Viji : Sivaangi..

Sivaangi: Anni..

Viji : maa, enkuda konja neram variya..konjam help pannuda enaku..

Sivaangi : varen Anni..

I followed her and helped in arranging door gifts. I was about to finish and waiting to meet Sam..

Sofia : maa..eppa vantha?

Sivaangi : ippathan ma..

Sofia : maa, konja neram mele vaa..

I followed Sofia ma..I helped in draping her saree and her makeup..we had good laugh..Sofia ma is another mom for me..she always treat me as her own daughter.

Sofia : Ma, late aachu nee poi kelambu..yellarum vanthuruvanga..

Sivaangi : cheri ma..

I went to the guest room and took my shower. I was in my bathrobe..I brought two dresses and was so confused on which one to wear for the party..

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. I hide behind the door and open it..it was Sam..

Sivaangi : Dei..enna da venum??

Sam : ketta taruviya?

Sivaangi : ennanu sollu? I raised my eyebrows..

Sam : neethan..

Sivaangi : ennadhu?? My eyes bulged out hearing him..

I was in my bathrobe and blushing hard looking at him..

Sam : cheri ulle po..naa ennoda suit inga thaan vechen..

Sivaangi : inga athu ellam onnume illa..

Sam : paapa..seekarama kathava thora..late aagudhu..

I thought he really kept his suit here and allowed him in to take it..I hide behind the door..

The moment he came in..that's it..he smirked at me and closed the door behind me and locked it..

Sivaangi : Samiee, what are you up to now??

Sam : I really had no idea until I see you in bathrobe now..

He walked closer to me and sandwiched me between him and the door..I was breathing heavily due to his proximity..

Sam : paapa...

I looked down and held his shoulder...my hands locked his nape..he cupped my face..he came closer to me and I tiptoed..our lips touched..he pressed his lips on mine and took control over it..