Epi 25

Sam POV

I was talking to Krishna pa at the garden and Sivaangi came and pat my shoulder.

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi : come let's go da..

Binni ma : breakfast saptu ponga..

Sam : cheri maa..

We had our breakfast and decided to go to my house. We need to practice for the upcoming competition. As we reach to my room, she went and quietly stand by the balcony railing and I felt she is disturbed by some thoughts. She was not the usual active she used to be everyday. I slowly went near her..

Sam : paapa..

She didn't turned at all. She was in her own world. I slowly hugged her from back. She jerked and look at me. I kept my chin on the crook of her neck.

Sivaangi : Sam..enna pandra?

Sam : Sam?? Where is your Samiee??

Sivaangi : hmm..

She leans to me and I tighten my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me..

Sivaangi: Sam.. enaku bayama iruku..

Sam : yen paapa?

Sivaangi : what if Pooja plan something against you?

Sam : hmm..won't you come and save me like a superwoman??

Sivaangi : deiii..I'm serious..I can't be without you..

She turned and leaned to my chest..

Sam : what does that mean paapa??

I saw her blushing and trying to hide her face in my chest. I cupped her face. Our eyes met and we didn't utter a word. She is mine and I'm going to let her know it real soon. I want to propose to her right after our performance in Bangalore.

I just ruffle her hair and kissed her forehead. She tiptoed and kissed my forehead. We just stood there like that until I heard Surya's voice..

Surya : Deiii...yennada nadakuthu??

Sivaangi pushed me away and hide behind me..

Surya : Dei, yenna da pandriga?

Sam : athaan nadula vanthutiya..

Sivaangi chuckled hearing that..

Surya teased them both and Sivaangi was blushing hard. She ran out from his room and she saw Viji there..

Sivaangi POV

Surya anne joined us and teased both of us. I was blushing and I couldn't face Sam at all. So, I quickly ran from his room.

I saw Viji anni crying looking at some papers on her hands. I guess it must be the medical report. I went near her and touched her shoulder. She quickly wiped her tears and fake smile to me hiding her sorrows.

I took the papers from her and as I guessed it was the medical report.

Sivaangi: yen Anni tirumba tirumba ithaya paakuringa? Neega strong ah irunthathan baby strong ah irupa..

Viji : terila Siv..I just spoke to Shanmugam. He was so excited and happy for the pregnancy. I'm scared what if I ruin his happiness?? I can't even tell him the truth..

Sivaangi : Anni..nambe evening poitu tirumba test panlam..kandipa improvement teriyum..believe me anni..neega ippidi aluntha unga body weak aagum..

Viji : hmm!!

But her tears were still flowing down her cheeks. I held her face and wiped off her tears.