Epi 23

The next day morning, as usual Sam fetched Surya, Sivaangi and Priya to Campus.

After so long, Sam saw Pooja at campus..she was standing at the carpark. Sam gets down and wrapped around Sivaangi's shoulder and walked into the campus..

He could sense her gaze towards him but he ignored her completely..

Sam : paapa, iniki enkuda veetuku vaa..nambe song practice pannanum...Surya and Priya neegalum vaanga..

Priya : okay Sam..

Sivaangi : dei, iniki enaku class illa da..auditorium la etho event..

Sam : cheri paapa..nee auditorium po..naanga class porom..

Sivaangi : paapa kuda variya??..auditorium varaikum pls..

Sam : cheri vaa..

He turned to Surya..

Surya : purinchu pochu...naanga class porom nee madam ah vitutu vaa..

Sam laughed at him and went with Sivaangi.

In auditorium, he saw Pooja's team was the organisers..he looked at Sivaangi..Sivaangi didn't notice that and happily walks with him..

Sam : paapa..organisers ellarum Pooja team ah irukanga..paathu iru..ethavathuna call pannu..

Sivaangi: Sammie..bayapadatha..naa paathukuren..

He ruffled her hair and let her in. He was looking at her as she goes in as though a kid was going to school for the first time..

Sivaangi met her classmates and sat with them. All started to ask her about Sam. Of course Sam is a heartthrob of their campus and he always hangs out with Sivaangi and Surya..she didn't tell them anything and just manage it as they are childhood friends..

The event started..it was a fundraising event..Sivaangi enjoyed with her classmates..they went booth by booth and tried lots of games..

They reach the main booth and it was a balloon game..when Sivaangi saw Pooja..she was not interested to play the game...her friends called her but she said no..she was standing alone by the corner as the others were playing..

Suddenly, a girl approached her from nowhere..she was selling apple pie it seems..

Girl : Hi..can you pls buy one of this pls? I have only one left..

Sivaangi : no its okay..I don't want it..I don't feel like eating..

Girl : plss..I have already ask so many of them..pls the last one..

Sivaangi felt pity for her..she paid for the pie and took it from her..she ate it and the taste was very different..she didn't like it at all..she felt like throwing up..

The girl went from there..Sivaangi sat on a bench while waiting for her friends to join her.. After awhile, she felt sudden cramps in her lower abdomen..she couldn't bare the pain at all..it was like needle poking her in her abdomen..she couldn't move..She hold her stomach and squeeze herself in pain..her eyes welled up and her legs were trembling in pain..

Sam POV..

I left her there at auditorium but I couldn't stop thinking about her. Pooja was there..I know Pooja can take revenge on her. I was not feeling good at my heart..After awhile, I excused from the class and went to meet  Sivaangi..

I saw her and she was sitting on a bench..I went and pat her shoulder..

Sam : paapa..

She turned..her eyes were red and her face looked so pale..