Epi 33

The next day, Vani called one of Pooja's friend and inform her about Pooja's father. She said she will try to inform her.

Meanwhile Samsivaangi,

Sam woke up and saw her sleeping peacefully clutching the pillow. He just caressed her head and she smiled to his touch in her sleep..

He freshen up and try to wake her up.

Sivaangi : Samiee, 10 minutes da..

Sam : paapa..elunthiri..enaku bore adikathu..

Sivaangi : deii, paapa 10 mins mattum tooguren..

He bend down kissed her cheeks..she widely open her eyes and look at him. He didn't leave her..he cupped her face and was just kissing her cheeks..she pushed him on his chest and saw him angrily..

He chuckled and ruffled her hair..

Sivaangi : ippdi thaan elupuviya??

Sam : enaku ippidi thaan teriyum..

Sivaangi : cheri ethuku elupuna??

Sam : naa eluthirichiten di..nee mattum yen toongura??

Sivaangi : Deiii..

She threw the pillow at him and chased him around the bed..he hugged her from back and they fell on the bed losing balance..

She tries to get up but her hand slipped and she fall on him again..he chuckled and wrapped his hands around her waist and pull her closer to him. She struggled to get up from him..he laughed looking at her happy struggle..

Sivaangi : vidu da...

Sam : paapa...

He pressed his lip on hers and they had a passionate kiss. At first, she beat on his chest and later just enjoy his kiss..After, what felt like forever she moved away to breathe..she just lay on his chest and panting..

Suddenly, the room door open and they both get up from the bed quickly..

Surya : deiiii...solla maatiya Siv irukanu..

Sam : nee yenda ivolo seekerama vantha?

Surya : maa, ivan seri illa ma..konjam paathu irunthuko..

Sivaangi : aama anne..Sam bad boy aaitan..

Sam : aiii, ennadi??

She smiled and tongue out to him..he ruffled her hair..

Sam : deii, uncle eppadi irukaanga??

Surya: yaaru hospital ku vantha teriyuma??

Sam: engaluku eppadi teriyum..

At the same time, Vani and Priya joined them..

Surya : hospital ku vanthathu Pooja..

Sam : vanthu uncle ah paathala?

Surya : yes..and she did asked sorry and thanked me..

Viji : naathan ava friend ku call panni avakitta inform panna sonne..

Sivaangi : ohh nallathu..nambe poi uncle ah visit pannitu..Chennai polam..

Sam : I thought the same..

Priya : cheri vaanga..Surya nee rest pannu..naanga uncle paathutu varum..

They went to the hospital to visit uncle..
When they reach the ward, Sam stood outside, he knows Pooja will be there..definitely it will be awkward to her..