Epi 17

The next day morning, Sivaangi decided to go to Sam's house. She quickly dressed up and came down.

Sivaangi: ma, naa Sam veetuku poren..

Binni : ippathana ma elunthirica?

Sivaangi : bye maa...late ah thaan varuvan..illa angaya stay panniruven..

Binni : breakfast saptu po ma..

Sivaangi: time illa maa..

Krishna pa went out and told the driver to send her to Sam's house. She kissed her appa and get on the car..

Meanwhile Sam..

He woke up, refreshed and came down..

Anni's name : Viji
Baby's name : Arun

Anni and Sam's Anne were discussing on their baby's first birthday. Sam joined them. The trio discussed and planned to celebrate Arun's birthday on next weekend. Sam carried Arun and walked on the lawn. He noticed a car coming in to his house and Sivaangi gets down..she waved at him and happily came running to him..

Sivaangi: dei, Arun ah kudu..

She carried him and kissed his cheeks..

Sam : Madam, naa oruthan inga iruken..

Sivaangi : dei Samiee..vaa vaa

She walked passed him carrying Arun..

Sam MV : oru respect eh illa..iru unna vechikiran..

They walked inside the house. She hugged Viji..

Sivaangi : Anni..epidi irukinga?

Viji : nee eppadi ma iruka? Sam unaku udambu seri illa sonna..

Sivaangi : ippe nalla irukan Anni..

Viji carried Arun to feed him. Sivaangi turned and looked at Sam..

Sivaangi: dei, vaada..mele polam..song practice pananum..

They walked up to his room. Sam told her about Arun's birthday..she got excited about it..they went in to his room..Sam held her wrist and locked the door..

Sivaangi : Dei, enna panra? Anne and Anni irukanga..

Sam : hmm..kilethana irukanga..

Sivaangi : Dei, Samiee..kaiya vidu..she whined like a baby

Sam : nejama kaiya vidunuma?? He asked in deep husky voice..

She got shivered and look down...he blocked her in between him and wall..she looked at his eyes..he came near to her..

Sam : Arun ku kuduthathu enaku venum..

Sivaangi : naa Arun ku onnume kudukale da..

He came so close to her and held her lip with his thumb and index finger and pinched her lips..she closed her eyes and hold his strong shoulders..

He pecked her lips and look at her..she hugged him and leans to his chest..After awhile, she look up to him..they parted the hug..

Sivaangi : Samiee vaa practice panalam..

Sam : cheri paapa..

They practice for awhile and suddenly Sam received  call.. it was from the security uncle..

Sam : helo..uncle sollunga..yaarunu paathingala?

Security : Sam, athu yaarunu face teriyave illa..naanga four cameras check pannum aana yaarunu terila aiya..