Epi 24

Sam was talking to Sivaangi and suddenly his phone vibrates. It was from a private number. He answered the call...

Sam : helo..

Caller : Sivaangi ku konjam vali kuduthathuke nee ippidi kashta padra..

Sam : yaaru nee??

Caller : athu unaku mukkiyam ille

Sam : heyyy...unakum enakum thaan problem..ethuku naduvula Sivaangi??

Caller : avanalatha problem...enna adikumbothu enaku eppadi valichirukum..innum nee kashtapaduva..

Sam : Pooja...

Caller : hmmm..you still remember me?? Wow..you will face the worst Sam..

The call ended..

Sam stood shocked there. He couldn't believe Pooja did this to Sivaangi. Now, he knows who locked her in the music room last time.

He held Sivaangi's hand. She looked at him and he sat near her pulling a chair near to the bed. His eyes welled up.

Sivaangi : Sam..naa ippe nalla iruken da..nee yen alugura?

He just held her hand kissed her knuckles. He just looked at her deeply into her eyes.

Sivaangi : Sammie..I'm fine da..

She wiped his tears..

Sam : I'm sorry paapa..naathan unne nalla paathukula..

Sivaangi : dei, ippe neethan paapa maari behave pandre..

Sam : ille, naathan unne take care pannala..sorry paapa

Sivaangi : Sammie..how can this be your fault? Enna da pesra?

She tried to get up and sit on the bed. He quickly held her shoulders and helped her. She hugged him and look up to him..his eyes were still moist.

Sivaangi : nee alutha..enakum aluga varum..plss alatha da..

Sam quickly wiped his tears and caressed her head.

Sivaangi: yaaru call panna?

Sam : athu cumma wrong call da..

He lied to her because he wants her to fully recover first. If he tell her now, definitely she will overthink and spoil her health more.

Binni ma and Sofia ma bought for her some fruits. She ate some and the doctor came for check up. Since, all was good she got discharged.

She looked tired and weak. Sam held her closer and walk with her to the car. This time she is going back to her house.

Sivaangi : neeyum vaa Sam..

Sam : paapa..when you wake up tomorrow I will be there right infront of you..

Sivaangi : you're not coming now?

Sam : konjam vele irukuda..nee ippe po..naliki varen..

Sivaangi : paapa kitta pesatha da..she pout cutely..

He ruffled her hair and bid them bye..

He send his mom back to home and drove to Surya's house.

He fetched him and told him everything.

Surya : macha, nee kandipa Sivaangi kitta sollanum da..ava extra careful ah irupa..

Sam : kandipa naliki solluven da..

Surya : Nambe konjam extra careful ah irukanum da..enga poitu irukum??

Sam : avala paakatha porum da..ipadiya vida mudiyathu..iniki Sivaangi evolo kashta patta..