Epi 12

Sam found a nearest hotel..Since she was sleepy he doesn't want to ride too far..

Sam : paapa, inga oru Hotel iruku..anga polam..

Sivaangi : okay Samiee..

Sam gets on the bike and starts to ride. She hugged him and slept on his back. They reach the hotel..

Sam : paapa, oru room thane?

Sivaangi : Samiee, naanum ambala da..oru room pothum..

Sam chuckled at her. He wrapped his hands around her shoulder and they went in. Both checked in to the room. She just drop the bag on the chair and jumped on the bed.

Sivaangi: paapa tooguren..Good night Samiee

Sam checked everything on the room and took the pillow to sleep on the couch. She  didn't even open her eyes.

Sivaangi : enga pore?

Sam : couch la padukuran..

Sivaangi : pesama ingaya padu..

Sam : paapa, paravala nee toongu..

Sivaangi : enaku tookama iruku argue panna mudila..pesama ingaya toongu da..

He chuckled at her..she pull the pillow from him and placed it on the bed. He leans on the headboard. She was in her full deep sleep. His eyes caught her. Her messy hair all-over her face, the way she hugs the pillow and sleeping like a baby and her lips slightly move apart.

Sam MV : let's not even look at the lips..

He caressed her head. She snuggled to the pillow that she was hugging. He moved her hairs behind her ears and she held his hand. Held it tightly to her and she murmured in sleep..

Sivaangi : toongu Sam..

She didn't let go his hand. He didn't force to take as well.. both slept off like that. The next day morning..

Sam woke up and chuckled at their sleeping position. She kept her head on his shoulders and he wrapped his hands around her. She kicked all the pillows down to the floor and covered themselves in the comforter.

Sam stroke her hair. She snuggled more to him. He could felt her hot breath on the crook of his neck..Madam was fully immersed in sleep.

Suddenly she woke up and realising the position she tries to quickly get up from him. His locket on his chain get stucked with the hoodie she wears. She falls back on top of him..she tries to untangled it but couldn't. Both their eyes met. Sam held her shoulder and switch the position. Now, he is on top of her..her face turned red in his proximity..

Sam untangled the knot and look at her.

Sivaangi: Samiee..

Sam pecked her forehead and gets up. He took the towel and went to the washroom. She sat on the bed and looks at him as he was passing by her to the washroom.

She was using her phone and he came after refresh..

Sam : paapa, poi refresh aaitu vaa..

Sivaangi : enkitta dress illa..

Sam : hmm cheri..naa extra shirt eduthutu vanthen..just refresh for now..we will go buy in a while..

Sivaangi: okay Samiee

She took his shirt and went in to refresh. It was a bit oversize for her.

Sivaangi : Samiee it looks abit oversized on me..(she pouted cutely)

Sam pulled her near him and tied a knot at one side of the shirt to make it look like crop top..

Sivaangi : unaaku konjam arivu iruku da..