Epi 28

Sam POV

We start our journey to Bangalore. I drove and Siv sat next to me. Pooja and Surya sat on the backseat. We blast the songs and were singing all our favourite songs.

After two hours of drive..

Sivaangi: deii, pasikithu da..engayachum stop pannu..saptutu polam

Sam : okay paapa..

We stopped by a cafe. Sivaangi held my hand and four of us walked in to the cafe.
We were having fun and so much of laughs..we ate some western foods and decided to order desserts..it was around 7pm..

Sivaangi : Sammie, paapaku ice cream and caramel pudding venum Sam...

Sam : caramel pudding okay aana ice cream ille..

Sivaangi : Sammie...ice cream venum..only one...

Sam : paapa, late aachu da..naliki vaangi taren..

Sivaangi : enaku ethume venamm

She pouted and went to the car...

Sam : ehh nillu..enga pore..

Surya : dei, vaangi thaan thayen...

Sam : dei..avalku cold vanthurum da..aniki appidithana aachu..

Surya : dei, oru naal vaangi kudu da..onnum aagathu..

Sam : hmm sonna enga kekkuringa..

He ordered her favourite caramel pudding and ice cream and asked them to pack. He saw her through the window..she was leaning to the car and pouted cutely..he chuckled and came out from the restaurant..

As he wants to reach the car..suddenly a group of girls came to him and asked him for directions. He was telling them and he felt someone held his hand. He turned, only to see his angry bird there. She stood there and held his hand..

He raised his eyebrows and asked what..she nods nothing and looked at him with cute angry face..he chuckled and let them know the direction...the girls thanked him and went. She dragged him to the car..

Sam : paapa..kovam pocha ? Illa madam innum kovama irukingala?

Sivaangi : Surya anne, polama..enaku pesa pidikila..

She turned her face to opposite side and sat on the car. This time Surya decides to drive..

Sam started to pull her leg..

Sam : caramel pudding nalla irunthuchi illa da..

Surya : deii...

Sivaangi turned and looked at him..he laughed at her..

That's it she pulled him and started to beat him..he laughed at her. She pulled his ears and twisted it..

Sam : deii..un thangachiya vida solluda..ennadi ippidi adikira?

Sivaangi : yenna antha girls kitta pesitu iruntha??

Surya : naa kuda ice cream ku thaan adi vilutho nenaichen...nee girls kitta pesiruka..podu maa..extra podu..

Sivaangi: yenna pesna sollu seekerama??

Sam : aii, direction sonne di...

Sivaangi : cheri caramel pudding and ice cream kudu...

Sam : vangalaye paapa..

Sivaangi : paapa kitta poi sollatha Samiee..

He gave the pudding and ice cream to her. She laughed and had it. They had fun in the car and and after hours of driving they reached Bangalore..Sivaangi slept off on Sam's shoulder. He gently woke her up..