Epi 26

Sam POV

Sivaangi: Sammmmm!!!!

Sam : Sivv..I looked at her..

She hugged Arun tightly..

Sivaangi : blood...blood Sammm..

She points towards Viji anni. I saw my hands were covered with blood. I slowly checked where is the blood from but thank God it was from her head. Eventhough, I know the baby is save but I still had some fears.

Sam : Siv oru towel edu..

Sivaangi : ahnn Sam..

She took a towel..I covered her head and carried her to the car.

Sofia: aiyoo enna aachu?? Enna ivolo ratham..

Sam : maa, neega Arun na veetla irunthu paathukonga..naanum Sivaangiyum hospital porom..

Sivaangi gave Arun to Sofia ma and ran and helped me to lay Anni in the backseat..
Sivaangi kept anni's head on her lap and held the towel tightly. I drove fast to the hospital.

The doctors quickly brought her to treatment room. I was crying without realising. Sivaangi came and patted my shoulder abs I hugged her tightly.

Sam : anni da..pavam da avunga..

Sivaangi : Sam..alatha da..avanga nalla irupanga..inga vaa..

She dragged me and we sat at the waiting area. She leaned to my shoulder and entwined our hands. I was praying to the God that nothing should happen to her.

An hour passed, the doctor came out. We ran to him.

Sam : ennachu Doctor?? Avunga eppadi irukanga?? Baby ku onnum illela..

Doctor : both baby and mother is safe..I think when she fell she accidentally hit on something and that causes blood loss from her head..

Sivaangi : avangale paakalama Doctor?

Doctor : kandipa pakalam..romba disturb pannathinga..

Sam : okay Dr..

Doctor : naa innum konja nerathula vanthu avangaluku scanning pandren but bayapadra maari onnume ille..oru safety ku scan panni pakalam..

Sivaangi : okay Dr..thank you Dr.

We went to see anni..she was sleeping, I think it was due to the medication. She had bandage in her head. She looked so pale..

I went near her and held her hand. She squints and opened her eyes..

Viji : Samm..Arun ??

That's the first thing came out from her mouth.

Sam : Anni, avan bathrama amma kitta iruken..

Viji : Sam, paapa..paapa ku onnum ille la..

She caressed her lower abdomen. I couldn't control my tears..

Sivaangi : anni, paapa nalla iruka..Doctor sonaanga..naathan sonnathana paapa romba strong nu..

Viji smiled and caressed her lower abdomen..

Sivaangi : thale valikutha anni? Eppadi ippidi aachu?

Sam : Anni, paathu iruka kudatha..naathan sonnathane nanga vara varaikum rest pannuganu..

Viji : enaku onnum ille Sam..

Sam : naa eppadi bayanthuthen teriyuma anni..ennachu? Eppadi kille vilunthinga?

Viji : illa Sam..it was almost 7pm, the house was so dark and haven't light up the prayers room vilaku as well. That's why I get up and went to took shower. That's it Sam, I suddenly felt blanked and I fainted. I know I hit hard on the side table.