Chapter 13 | Weird feelings

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPH!" Everyone chorused as Blaise stepped in holding hands with Daphne, who burst out in happy tears, seeing everything and everyone in the room.

"OMG I love you!" Daphne squealed throwing her arms around Blaise's neck hugging him tightly.

"I love you too" Blaise said smiling at her pulling away slightly while pecking her lips. Daphne was blushing hard, while everyone clapped and hooted for them.

"Arent they cute!" Pansy gushed coming beside Amelia, who watched the couple with a sad overwhelming smile.

"They are" Amelia agreed looking at the couple, which so much reminded her of the time when in her fourth year Cedric arranged her birthday in the same way, and much better, that was the best day in her life because that was the day she realised she was fallen for him. Never ever her birthday was celebrated as good as that one, and after that she didnt even bother celebrating her birthday again.

"Come lets dance!" Pansy said pulling Amelia along with her, Harry stood behind because he could barely find any other person than slytherin.

"Ow-" Pansy yelped as she was just about to fall in the crowd but was stopped.

"Careful" Amelia widened her eyes which threatened to bulge out because Neville stood there holding Pansy's hand stopping her from falling.

"Thanks, Longbo- Neville" Pansy said slowly composing herself back on her feet.

"Are you ok?" Neville asked a little hesitantly, Pansy nodded reluctantly meanwhile Amelia's wide eyes were focused on their interwined hands. Wow. Amelia cleared her throat lightly causing both of them to jerk away.

"Hey Amelia, how are you? Is Harry here? Okay thanks, bye" Neville ranted hastily befote scurrying off quickly with a tomato face.

"That was... Strange" Amelia said slowly processing because what she saw was extremely surprising.

"Dance- we shall dance" Pansy said quickly pulling Amelia again with her.

Both the girls danced in the crowd enjoying the loud music, and were soon joined by Lory, Amelia was glad that her bestfriend was not crying over a boy, although she had every reason to.

"Hey Amelia! Is that you?" Amelia turned around to see Leo Maxwell standing there handsomely.

"Hi! I didnt know you were going to come too" Amelia said smiling going towards the boy.

"Even I didnt! Btw you look lovely tonight!" Leo yelled leaning a bit because of the loud music. Amelia smiled with a little blush yelling back a thanks.

"You dont look bad yourself!" Amelia said gaining a grin. Both began dancing on the beats on the loud music. While dancing Amelia saw he was really handsome and kind of a gentleman.

Meanwhile standing with Neville mundanely Harry could see Amelia dancing in the kiddle of the crowd with her friends and Leo Maxwell. A frown drawing upon his face as he saw Amelia glancing again and again at the boy while dancing and smiling to each other.

"Hey Harry" He turned to see Cho Chang standing there with a smile.

"Hi Cho" Harry smiled shortly.

"Why are you both not dancing?" She asked gesturing to Harry and Neville.

"We could ask you the same" Neville said suddenly. Harry widened his eyes at the boy wondering if Pansy had bitten him.

"I-I was tired" Cho said slowly taken aback with Neville's tone.

"Isnt that your fiance?" Harry asked pointing to Leo Maxwell who was bus dancing with Amelia on the party song.