Chapter 29 | Smoking

-- AMELIA sat with her aunt and cousin in front of the fireplace on a chilling night of december, covered in blankets and holding mugs of hot chocolate chatting and laughing to themselves, Lyra telling both the girls some 'happy' stories of her childhood.

-- "AND what about Regulus, Mum?" Estella asked and Amelia saw how Lyra's laugh died down after telling how her and Sirius got sorted into Gryffindor and Ravenclaw breaking the precious family rule and the reaction of their family.

-- LYRA started in the fireplace with a weak smile on her face, Amelia didnt know the whole story about Regulus, but she was known to the fact that Regulus was also Sierra's bestfriend and Sirius and Regulus were never on good terms.

-- "REGULUS was... I dont even know what to say" Lyra chuckled and Amelia could sense the little sadness in her tone. "He was my little brother, but he was always so supportive and protective like an older one, he would scold me, console me, just everything in short he was my best friend before our school started, in school we were both in different houses so we would not get to see much of each other and then at the breaks when we used to be at home, we would never leave each other alone"

-- "IN school I would spend almost all my time with Sirius and at home with Regulus" Lyra continued "He would tell me everything him and Sierra did throughout the year and same with me"

-- "THEN where would Sirius go?" Estella asked.

-- "HE was such a dick-" Lyra widened her eyes at her own words causing Amelia and Estella to snort "- I mean Sirius was a bit arrogant git, so he would usually lock himself in his room and played muggle songs really loudly to annoy everyone, so mother one day broke his music player, which James had gifted him and since forever Mother and him have been rivals"

-- "YOUR mother was such a mood" Estella laughed as Lyra and Amelia shared their the stories of their time with Walburga Black.

-- SLOWLY Lyra started dozing off while the girls were wide awake. The sound of a door opening caused both of them to turn around and see Remus coming in. Estella sheepishly grinned "Hey Dad"

-- "ITS two in the morning" Remus stated deadpanned while yawning. Estella rolled her eyes standing up wrapping the blanket around her "Come Am, we're leaving, these old people are no fun"

-- REMUS watched his two daughters climb the staircase, a light smile playing on his lips seeing Amelia finally having some good family time.

-- "THIS is my favourite place in here!" Estella exclaimed in a little dreamy voice as now both the girls landed on the terrace of Grimmauld Place. Amelia smiled looking above them, the sky full of stars and slightly chilling breeze hitting there exposed faces as they were both covered in blankets. Amelia rubbed her hands together for warmth with a smile and spoke up looking at the twinkling stars "Because of the stars right?"

-- "MHM" Estella hummed causing Amelia to dart her eyes towards her and see Estella lightning up a cigarette with a lighter "Este!- I thought you gave up smoking!"

-- "I did" Estella nodded holding the lit cigarette between her lips and continued "But when a customer left a packet in Weasley Wizard Wheezes while I was there, and I found it, then I couldnt stop myself, George tried really hard to get me stop it, but you know who wins in the end"

-- "YOU'RE pathetic" Amelia said shaking her head gaining a snort from Estella "I know I am"

-- "OH shit!" Estella facepalmed herself harshly. "I forgot to feed Chico!"

-- "SHAME on you" Amelia remarked. Estella whined "I know right, hold this I'll be back in a minute"

-- ESTELLA handed the cigarette to Amelia quickly runing downstairs to feed her pet parrot, Chico. Meanwhile Amelia grimaced to smell of Cigarette in her hand, she just hated that awful smell. Estella had many times in past tried to get Amelia try smoking for fun, but Amelia wouldnt agree, it was something she would never do no matter what.