Chapter 27

"So Mr and Mrs. Stark choose to have her read with the first graders for 2 weeks and then ask Morgan if she would like to move up to grade two reading" clasping his hands together "That's wonderful to hear I will have her start next week" giving Mr. Lee gave two thumbs and she waved bye to Morgan and headed back to the tower. She went to James' floor to be in his place . A change of scenery you might say. Walking by Steve's room she heard a moan. Stopping in her steps looking at her watch it seeing it only being 8:30 and the team wasn't supposed to be home until 1, walking closer to the door she saw the door wasn't closed all the way, making the soundproof useless. Walking closer she placed her ear on the door listening "Fuck shit" she moans out, she knows its not Steve crossing her fingers wish to hear the sound of a vibrator keeping herself as close to the door as possible to not open the door more "Ethan go harder I need to feel you deep in me" Maggie jaw drop loosing the faith of it being a vibrator "You got it baby" the sound of clapping getting louder and louder. Backing away from the door scurrying over to James door clicking 1917 running in to see James masturbating on the couch "What the hell is it pleasure time, put it back in your pants and get out here" throwing his pants on tucking himself in, she grabs the remote to turn off the TV that was playing videos of her in lingerie "Flattered that you are masturbating to me but we got a situation, I'll make it up later I promise" grabbing his hand dragging him out to the hall plopping down on the floor against the wall across from Steve's room "What-" her hand comes up covering his mouth "Shh" she whispers "Rebecca is having sex wit a guy named Ethan and I need a witness so we are sitting right here until he walks out" removing her hand from his mouth "1.) how do you know she is having sex and 2.) how do you know his name is Ethan"

"The door isn't closed all the way so the soundproofing isn't working and then I was listening and she moaned 'Ethan go harder I need to feel you deep in me' and then the guy said 'You got it baby' and then the sound of clapping got really loud" he nods his head looking at the door hearing the clapping and moans coming from the door "Can you talk about something random"

"Why"

"I am still very turned on from your video and your sweater is hanging off your shoulder and your boobs are very much out from my angle." Looking down, adjusting her sweater and starting talking about what she learned in school, she got about 3 sentences in before he told her to stop because he was fine. "How long are we going to be sitting here?" James complains resting his head on the wall looking up to the ceiling "Till that guy comes out we might be here for 5 more minutes or 3 hours" he grunts slipping down further on the wall. 

It's been 30 minutes and no one has come out of the room. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. Can you transfer Steve's calls from Rebecca's phone to my phone?"

I can Ms. Foster just give me one moment...complete now when Steve calls Rebecca the calls will be directed to you.-F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y."

"You are sneaky"

"I know" bringing her knees to her chest "What if Steve texts her?" he questioning thinking he found a loophole, she turns her head to look at him "Steve doesn't like texting he finds it weird because its not handwritten he only texts the team group chat because of Tony so Steve will call, we will be the first to know when the team is on their way home" he looks at her giving her a half smile nodding his head. It's been about an hour and half since they sat down and James got up to get some snacks, coming back out with two slices of pizza. Maddie phone starts vibrating she quickly grabs it off the ground seeing its from Steve "Hello"

"Hello darling it's Steve"

"Hey Steve it's Maddie, Rebecca left her phone in the living room while she went to the bathroom. What's up?"