Chapter 2

I got my schedule and me and Lay Lay found out we had 1st together. And 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th...

We headed towards Calculus but first I had to stop and decorate my locker in these 10 minutes we had left before the bell rang. I put up pictures or me and Lala and more of me and then some more of me. Then pulled out some more with my team from Knoxville, even though they sucked ass, and two more of me and my family.

"Tanisha Danielle" I heard somebody say and I knew it was nobody but Donnell. What was he even doing here? I looked his way in confusion and simply replied "Hey." we weren't on good terms because he had gave me a ride to a party earlier in the summer before I got my car, but then told mama he seen me at a club drunk. Truth is, he was actually the one high when he told mama this. And yes, I love my mama but sometimes she be a lil too gullible and believed his caniving ass. So my ass all in trouble and I call him and this nigga gone say 'O, sorry, I was high.' I didn't wanna upset mama and tell her so I just kept quiet.

"I had to drop my lil nigga KG and his homeboy off." he said with Kalil and Desmond following right behind him.

I don't even really know Kalil forreal. I just know he been with my brother DJ a lot since we got back in town. He was cute but his girlfriend was on my team. We don't even get along cause I came and took her spot as captain in less than a few weeks. That still doesn't mean I have the right to take her nigga but hmm...best believe it aint no challenge.

"Hey baby girl" Desmond said before kissing Lala on the cheek.

"Hey baby." she said turning to give him a hug. I just set back and admired their relationship. They were so cute and perfect for each other. But let that pea head nigga Des fuck over my bestfriend, I'll give his ass a ride alright.

"aight niggas I'll catch yall later. Be good Lil sis, love you." he was staring me down to make sure I spoke back but I just threw up my hand.

We didn't have practice after school but we did have a meeting on the bleachers. The football team was already out there when me and Lala walked over. Kalil and Des were together against the gate. Lala went over to Des so I just sat down waiting on her. For Des not to play football, he always on the field with them.

"Why you don't speak to me shawty? I scare you or some?" This nigga really think he the big bad wolf at this school huh? TJ told me he was better at being an Asshole than playing football. I see why him and Carla are together.

"Nooo, it's nothing like that I just like to save my breath for moments that actually deserve it." I can be an asshole too.

"Whatever shawty, you good. Aye DMan let's go b."

I doubt he was even listening to me the way he was staring.

While we were on the bleachers, waiting for Carla and some more girls, KG scored a touchdown on his teammates and pointed at me saying, "That was for you shawty!"

Oh Lord.

Just what I need.

Another reason for this girl to hate me.

She walked up the ramp just then and was eyeing me through my damn soul.

This bitch. Ion want her Lil nigga but obviously it's some she ain't doing right that makes him want me.

Just chill Nisha. This ain't you.

After the meeting with coach, Carla and her friends were talking and snickering with my best fucking friend sitting right next to them. I just calmed down cause I know Lay Lay heard them and would hip me with the tea later.

This girl just don't know. I'll beat her ass, ain't no shame. Even though I hate fighting....I will beat her ass.