Chapter 15

"Aww we having a baby? Dang, we kinda too young...but shidd, your brother got money and now that that Puerto Rican nigga fucking with your sister, our baby gone be set. You know he make bank. Lil shawty gone be fresh as hell if the feds watching." Kalil said busting out laughing over the phone.

"Kalil, I'm serious." I demanded.

"Oh" he said, I could feel the demeanor of his attitude change.

"Yeah, they told me if needed to, I could decide whether or not to keep it and tell them at my next visit." I said giving him a hint. I really didn't want to go through with it. I don't like abortions but maybe I could do stuff to make me lose the baby.

"Well what you wanna do?" He asked. "I don't really like that whole killing babies stuff, that shit buzzard."

"I don't know.... I don't think we ready but yeah I don't like that either." I told him.

"Well we gucci then, what we gone name her?" He asked. Damn he done already gave it a gender. "Her?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Hell yeah I always wanted a daughter, someday at least." He said. " Might as well speak her up now!" This nigga sounded too excited.

"That's cute" I smirked "But Imma call you later, my sister taking me out to eat." 

"Man fr?" He said smacking his lip. "You couldn't even invite ya baby daddy? Aight man don't forget." He said still smacking his lips, making me weak. He's so childish.

The rest of our lunch was so peaceful. I hadn't spent time with my sister like this in like three months. We needed this time to catch up cause I definitely missed her.

When we finally got the car from the valet, we headed home. I was so tired. I think this was too much information for me in one day and I couldn't take nothing else.

Once we touched down at the house, I was knocked out in my bed.

The next day.

"Umm bitch get up." Taz said waking me up out my sleep.

"Oh shit. Is dinner ready?" I asked getting up from my nap to get my stuff together.

"Oh yeah girl it's in the refrigerator, breakfast ready too." She told me with a smirk on her face. What she doing all this for? We must've had breakfast for dinner.

"What you mean?" I asked confused as hell.

"Nisha you serious?" She asked busting out laughing. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"It's Sunday baby." She said before busting out laughing again.

"Ughhh...Bitch you get on my nerves." I said before turning to look for my phone. It was dead...of course.

I got up and took a shower before putting on some fresh clothes. It was only about 8 so I went and got my phone then headed for the kitchen.

Mama.

Threw.

Down.

She always cook like this. On weekends or just bout whenever she off. We barely ever eat out unless she gotta work. The day mama decides to stop cooking would be the death of me. But my greedy ass always in the kitchen when she cooking so I'll be able to whip up a few things myself.

"Goodmorning mama" I said hugging and kissing her on the cheek.

"Have a seat, I'll fix your plate for you baby. What you want?" She asked getting a plate out of the cabinet.

"EVERYTHING" I told letting out a deep breath of air, taking in the aroma floating in the air. All that food smelt so good. The biscuits, rice, smoked sausage, bacon, and scrambled eggs. Same thing my grandma used to cook when we were over her house.

After finishing my third plate and receiving funny looks from my mama, I went to get my clothes ready.

Finally checking my phone, I had 26 text messages and 6 voice messages. All 6 from Kalil and 20 of the messages about nonsense belonged to him too. The other 6 came from Lala and Toya asking me where I was and was I okay. I still hadn't told Lala.

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Hey baby girl." He said reminding me of my daddy. I could feel him grinning through the phone.

"What you want baby daddy?"

"Don't call me that shit. I ain't no dead beat."

"Woah" I chuckled. "I din even say all that " I said after he got a Lil hostile.

"Yeah Yeah, so what time you coming to get me?"  He asked. I told him I was gone take him some where or some?

"Huh?" I asked, still confused.

"Remember," Hell Nawl I don't.... "You was praying that night and said if we lived, you'd take me to church." He said making me remember.

"Oh why you ain't just say so?"

"I dont know. So when you coming" he said all nonchalant.

"Ummm, you come get me. I'm not ready yet but almost." I lied knowing good and well I still got robe and house shoes on. Let along I don't have on nonbody bra or panties.

He always come over when I don't have on a bra.

"Okay baby mama." He laughed before getting off the phone.

Church was so good, I mean it was just what we needed to hear. Pastor Mike was talking about Samson's story and how getting in a relationship based off of infatuation could lead to betrayal for those you actually love.

I was determined to bring this topic up again because I still don't think this whole process is going to have love written any where near it. He was just a one time thing that went wrong.